Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,553 members, 7,865,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:20 PM

I Want To Buy It Urgently At Low Budget - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Want To Buy It Urgently At Low Budget (445 Views)

Sell Ur Car And Buy It Back In 2 Weeks / Pls Am In Need Of It Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy It Urgently At Low Budget by energyfisrt: 9:20am On Jul 29, 2009
We can help you buy or sell anything you want in nigeria or abroad

That is if this answer's your questions

1. Do you find it difficult buying anything you want due to insufficient purchasing pwoer
2. You are willing to buy anything but havent seen the type you want
3. Do you have anything you want to sell urgently,at reasonable price
4. Do you have a budget and really want to meet up to it
5. You really desire something and dont know how to buy it
6. You have seen what you want to buy but dont know how to buy it because its outside Nigeria
7. You have a product to purcahse online but unable to pay because the payment platform is not accepted in Nigeria
8. You want to pay for a product online but does not have a credit card to purchase it
9. You want your product to be dieleiveed to an address in abroad
10.You want to ship down any kind of your product to Nigeria at low cost

Contact Us: 08085370604
Re: I Want To Buy It Urgently At Low Budget by energyfisrt: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2009
Let us know what you want buy contacting us Today

(1) (Reply)

Website / Ago,dpk,pms And Bonny Light Crude Oil / Finland Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.