Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Game Center Business, Advice Pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Game Center Business, Advice Pls (3309 Views)

How Lucrative Is Business Center Business? / Game Center Business / How To Set Up A Football Viewing Center Business In Nigeria . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Center Business, Advice Pls by 6gozi(m): 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
I have a plan of starting up a game center in port harcourt, I just need someone with experience either as a game center owner or worker, or player, Who can advice on anything that I need to know. What are the downside of running such a business and are there any laws that requires one to own a license for this kind of business? Just tell me something that I need to know
Re: Game Center Business, Advice Pls by crosart(m): 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
I use to have a video game center in 2013, I was robbed dts y it crumbled. Game centre is a vry good business if u know your onion. Packaging matters a lot. In mine I used to have 4 flat screen TVs which comprised of 3 PS2 n 1 PS3. I startd the game centre with a soccer tournament which brought customers from all unimaginable place to patronise me..it ws a grt experience. 32 players in the tournament,each registering with N500. Dts able 16k, 1 position went home wit 5K, second went home wit 3k third I gave 2k. The finals ws crazy, I remember it was on a sunday nite, I used a project n speakers outside the premises of my game centre. I made first half lyk a real first hlf..gave d players refreshment. The crowd there was uncontrollable. The next week my game centre was filled up to d brim..so bro I wish u d best. Remember advert/awareness matters a lot the tournament was my own form of making awareness. N mk sure small kids dnt come der in their school uniform..it cn put u in big trouble. Mk sure bad guys dnt cm der to smoke n high, gambling is cool bt do it codedly cos u won't lyk police ish..

5 Likes

Re: Game Center Business, Advice Pls by 6gozi(m): 9:21am On Apr 06, 2016
crosart:
I use to have a video game center in 2013, I was robbed dts y it crumbled. Game centre is a vry good business if u know your onion. Packaging matters a lot. In mine I used to have 4 flat screen TVs which comprised of 3 PS2 n 1 PS3. I startd the game centre with a soccer tournament which brought customers from all unimaginable place to patronise me..it ws a grt experience. 32 players in the tournament,each registering with N500. Dts able 16k, 1 position went home wit 5K, second went home wit 3k third I gave 2k. The finals ws crazy, I remember it was on a sunday nite, I used a project n speakers outside the premises of my game centre. I made first half lyk a real first hlf..gave d players refreshment. The crowd there was uncontrollable. The next week my game centre was filled up to d brim..so bro I wish u d best. Remember advert/awareness matters a lot the tournament was my own form of making awareness. N mk sure small kids dnt come der in their school uniform..it cn put u in big trouble. Mk sure bad guys dnt cm der to smoke n high, gambling is cool bt do it codedly cos u won't lyk police ish..

Wow! Great tip and advice bro. It will be very helpful. This is great! Trust me. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Game Center Business, Advice Pls by DebbyD1(m): 10:42am On Jun 02, 2016
crosart:

Are there licences one needs to acquire? You know some of these games have "non-commercial" agreements. So I will like to know if these common games like FIFA on PS4/XBox One can be used for commercial purposes
Re: Game Center Business, Advice Pls by dollaflow(m): 12:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
'
Re: Game Center Business, Advice Pls by restored2016(m): 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
crosart:
I like people like you who are selfless and motivating in sharing and sponsoring ideals. I just started considering this idea. Thanks.
Re: Game Center Business, Advice Pls by Machiny: 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
DebbyD1:

Are there licences one needs to acquire? You know some of these games have "non-commercial" agreements. So I will like to know if these common games like FIFA on PS4/XBox One can be used for commercial purposes
there is no license for owning a game shop.just pay ur taxes like operation permit nd environmental sanitation.wld advice you join d asociation cald pillars in ur area,so you have a union you can run to incase of problems of multiple taxation..ps2 is d best to run,because its cheaper to maintain and maybe a ps3 or ps4...you can get any came and its acesories @ game villa b4 wimpey junct frm rumuokwuta and repairs @ rumuibekwe housing estate
Re: Game Center Business, Advice Pls by amahpeter: 3:21am On Aug 16, 2019
this is great, i'm interested in this business. please, what is the cost price of PS2?
Re: Game Center Business, Advice Pls by amahpeter: 3:23am On Aug 16, 2019
you can email me at casaenterprise22@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Builddirect Africa: Laser Cutting As A Business In Nigeria / Deleted / What Type Of Business Can I Do With #100,000 Startup Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.