Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,109 members, 7,957,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

Suspecting Foul Play, Please Help. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Suspecting Foul Play, Please Help. (1042 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspecting Foul Play, Please Help. by peterdrury: 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
A cousin sister of mine just bought a car that is damaged in some part. The mechanic gave a bill of almost 200k to fix it. Please I will like to have an idea on price of windscreen on a toyota corrolla 03. Also the price of getting a number plate with genuine papers in lagos and the price of both air bags in the front. Thanks.
Re: Suspecting Foul Play, Please Help. by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
peterdrury:
A cousin sister of mine just bought a car that is damaged in some part. The mechanic gave a bill of almost 200k to fix it. Please I will like to have an idea on price of windscreen on a toyota corrolla 03. Also the price of getting a number plate with genuine papers in lagos and the price of both air bags in the front. Thanks.

windshield and installation 17-20k, paper work contact pattybf.
Re: Suspecting Foul Play, Please Help. by pattybf(f): 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
peterdrury:

New registration wt genuine complete documents for private car will cost 35k. If its already registered car, u will need to get a change of ownership n plate replacement for same price.

I see u OGA Gazzuzz!

1 Like

Re: Suspecting Foul Play, Please Help. by sultaan(m): 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
You bought a car that needed windshield and airbags?

Because it is a Toyota Corolla how much worse could a purchase be?

You should have known how much it will cost to fix it
Re: Suspecting Foul Play, Please Help. by peterdrury: 10:44am On Apr 04, 2016
sultaan:
You bought a car that needed windshield and airbags?

Because it is a Toyota Corolla how much worse could a purchase be?

You should have known how much it will cost to fix it
my cousin sister bought the car, am not in lagos. I have an idea of the price in delta state and it's slighty different from what was posted above.
Re: Suspecting Foul Play, Please Help. by billyG(m): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cousin sister ko!i hope is not yur greaat grand mother that bought d car.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

First Self-driving Car Spotted On Lagos Streets / The Most Ridiculous Car In The World / Registered Benz C 240 And Registered Toyota Camry 05

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.