Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Huddah Monroe Throws Some Major Shade At Vera Sidika “i Made You B**ch” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Huddah Monroe Throws Some Major Shade At Vera Sidika “i Made You B**ch” (651 Views)

“stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries / Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects / Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Huddah Monroe Throws Some Major Shade At Vera Sidika “i Made You B**ch” by VibeRadio(m): 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
The never-ending rivalry between Kenyan socialites, Vera Sidika and Huddah Monroe has kicked off again, as Huddah took to Snapchat to drag her arch-nemesis for filth in some not-so subtle shades.

See some of shots of the lengthy rant she shared on Snapchat:

http://vibeafrik.com/?p=20127 .

(1) (Reply)

Should Glo Etc Cancel Wizkid's Contracts Because Of His Abuse On Linda Ikeji? / Meet Former Keyan's Hottest TV Presenter / Stephanie Okereke Arrives Zambia For The Premiere Of Her Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.