Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith (1511 Views)

Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage / "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 03, 2016
As I gaze at the myriad of reasons that contradicts this topic, I still choose to speak out loud so myself and everyone who cares can hear, "Sex Is Over-rated!"

Before someone jumps into conclusion that, 'maybe he's not potent or perhaps, lacked oppurtunity'. Well, there is no pride in being in the "eye of temptation" and God helped you when you could have avoided it and this has happened several times: Passed some and Failed others. For that reason, I can re-echo my topic again and again.
Sex (Immorality) Is Overrated for the following reasons:

1. Sex is like a politician:

It promises joy but ends up delivering disappointments and heartache.

2. Sex is a Dictator

It has a knack for compelling its victims to do what they don't wanna do. That's unfair!

3. You'll get married to JUST ONE and still enjoy it all your life.

No matter your looks and how "sex-starved" you think you are now, everyone will still have so much of it after marriage. Since you're not paying bride price, why not pay him/her the respect of keeping yourself.

4. Sex is partial/one-sided:

The truth remains; the lady gets to pay the most price if sex goes wrong.

5. Sex isn't forever!

As a matter of Scriptural truth, immorality offers temporal pleasure. After orgasm, whatelse are you left with?

6. Sex is a destiny-destroyer disguised in the raiment of a real friend.

Amongst all of them, this insidious reason is the most precious. A bad habit (i.e immoral sins) will always cause you to underperform, your experience notwithstanding. You were meant to be an eagle, but that sin reduced you to a butterfly. They both fly but...

7. Sex is a murderer

She was told: 'you're not a big girl until you have a boyfriend who sleeps with you.'
I saw her months after, looking like a 40-year old woman, so many abortions and all. I wished I had told her that, "SEX IS OVER-RATED".

Hmm...A lady visits you and all you think about is all the various tactics to get her laid. After that, what next

Can you father a child? Do you understand the implications in being a "single mum"? The responsibility, challenges, dark moments (when NLers won't be there to sympathize with you).

"Love" turns to Hate when sex is premature and ill-timed.

In conclusion: Quit saying, "God, help us" and after that you go to bed. There is what we have power over: CHOICES. Make a choice to place sex where it belongs in the grand scheme of things. How you react to this thread will be passed on to your unborn kids, you know.

Happy Sunday. smiley

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith by MzPecs(f): 12:44am On Apr 03, 2016
"They" will definitely avoid this thread or bash the OP.

Truth be told, sex is really over-rated. A fellow corps member is on the verge of losing his nysc discharge certificate cos of sex!

Nice one OP. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith by MizyB(f): 12:58am On Apr 03, 2016
You have been abstaining but you're being pressured by your [unmarried] partner, It always pay to ask yourself, "what next after sex?"

Nice one, smith.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 03, 2016
Very much true seriously iConcur!
Re: Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith by glamourroudy(m): 2:21am On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith by TaioSpencer: 5:09am On Apr 03, 2016
I concur. .
Re: Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith by hydeka: 5:12am On Apr 03, 2016
Sex is not worth ruining your life for.
There is condom to protect you from STD's but there is no condom for your conscience that will protect you from the guilt and feeling of dissapointment at yoursef after you discover that it wasn't worth it after all.
Re: Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 03, 2016
hydeka:
There is condom to protect you from STD's but there is no condom for your conscience that will protect you from the guilt and feeling of dissapointment at yoursef after you discover that it wasn't worth it after all. .
True word!!!
Re: Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith by Nobody: 5:36am On Apr 03, 2016
glamourroudy:
Op discouraging "awa" girls this sunday morning......oya clap for ursef! angry
Discourage them from being a dumping ground, yea!
Re: Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith by saxwizard(m): 6:59am On Apr 03, 2016
so today is Sunday op automatically bcam a pastor......watching u.....God is
Re: Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 03, 2016
saxwizard:
so today is Sunday op automatically bcam a pastor......watching u.....God is
Keep watching till rapture takes place and I begin to ascend... smiley

#makeadecisionandstopwatchingothers#

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 03, 2016
MzPecs:

Truth be told, sex is really over-rated. A fellow corps member is on the verge of losing his nysc discharge certificate cos of sex!

Nice one OP. cool
Nice one, dear! So sorry for your friend

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith by glamourroudy(m): 10:18am On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith by freecocoa(f): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2016
Sex is beautiful when done with the right person, any other thing is not my business.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 03, 2016
glamourroudy:
girls,don't mind the op .....keep doing wah you do.....even shit gat a place in LAWMA's heart!
It's a choice to choose This Day whom you will serve... Don't be an agent of Satan. undecided
Re: Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
freecocoa:
Sex is beautiful when done with the right person, any other thing is not my business.
Before marriage, every other person is the Wrong Person.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith by stonemasonn: 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
Yes sex is overrated, but the lack of adequate sex can be bad as well.
Re: Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith by obontami: 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
hydeka:
There is condom to protect you from STD's but[i]there is no condom for your conscience[/i] that will protect you from the guilt and feeling of dissapointment at yoursef after you discover that it wasn't worth it after all.

And who told u one will feel guilty after sex. I'm sure ur one of those guys that fcccks underage little girls that why u typed that vull crap up there

Lemme tell u something sex is one of the greatest gift to humanity

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith by obontami: 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
emusmith:

Op I'm sure u create this thread in order to lure brainless NL girls to ur bed by being a mr.nice guy

As if, if I arrange 2 olosho's with fat asses for you, you won't fccck them hard like ur life depends on it

God is watching you is HD television. >:-(
Re: Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith by obontami: 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
MzPecs:

Nice one OP. cool

Are u saying if u have the opportunity to screw bryan okwara or ramsey nouah u won't fccck them ??

I hate it when people are utter hypocrisy words
Re: Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith by obontami: 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
Sex actually has its own advantages also

Y'all can check out this thread for more info »»»

https://www.nairaland.com/3015816/e-maa-dobo-make-una
Re: Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith by Rich4god(m): 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Over rated is even an understatement.
Re: Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith by Rich4god(m): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
obontami:

And who told u one will feel guilty after sex. I'm sure ur one of those guys that fcccks underage little girls that why u typed that vull crap up there

Lemme tell u something sex is one of the greatest gift to humanity
Ur last sentence... When its used in "marriage"...
Re: Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith by stainlex(m): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
Read somewhere that the brain naturally craves 4 things: water, food, sleep, and sex! I'll take overrated, thanks.
Re: Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith by freecocoa(f): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
emusmith:
Before marriage, every other person is the Wrong Person.
Says who? angry
Re: Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
MizyB:
You have been abstaining but you're being pressured by your [unmarried] partner, It always pay to ask yourself, "what next after sex?"

Nice one, smith.
Good question
Re: Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith by oluworld2(m): 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
stonemasonn:
Yes sex is overrated, but the lack of adequate sex can be bad as well.
This should be for married and not for unmarried individual who engaged in illicit sex
Re: Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith by MizyB(f): 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Good question
Difficult to answer
Re: Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith by oluworld2(m): 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
obontami:

Are u saying if u have the opportunity to screw bryan okwara or ramsey nouah u won't fccck them ??

I hate it when people are utter hypocrisy words

Will you receive an AWARD for that?
Re: Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Love you dear!!!!!!... Jus for this write up!!!! smiley kiss
emusmith:
As I gaze at the myriad of reasons that contradicts this topic, I still choose to speak out loud so myself and everyone who cares can hear, "Sex Is Over-rated!"

Before someone jumps into conclusion that, 'maybe he's not potent or perhaps, lacked oppurtunity'. Well, there is no pride in being in the "eye of temptation" and God helped you when you could have avoided it and this has happened several times: Passed some and Failed others. For that reason, I can re-echo my topic again and again.
Sex (Immorality) Is Overrated for the following reasons:

1. Sex is like a politician:

It promises joy but ends up delivering disappointments and heartache.

2. Sex is a Dictator

It has a knack for compelling its victims to do what they don't wanna do. That's unfair!

3. You'll get married to JUST ONE and still enjoy it all your life.

No matter your looks and how "sex-starved" you think you are now, everyone will still have so much of it after marriage. Since you're not paying bride price, why not pay him/her the respect of keeping yourself.

4. Sex is partial/one-sided:

The truth remains; the lady gets to pay the most price if sex goes wrong.

5. Sex isn't forever!

As a matter of Scriptural truth, immorality offers temporal pleasure. After orgasm, whatelse are you left with?

6. Sex is a destiny-destroyer disguised in the raiment of a real friend.

Amongst all of them, this insidious reason is the most precious. A bad habit (i.e immoral sins) will always cause you to underperform, your experience notwithstanding. You were meant to be an eagle, but that sin reduced you to a butterfly. They both fly but...

7. Sex is a murderer

She was told: 'you're not a big girl until you have a boyfriend who sleeps with you.'
I saw her months after, looking like a 40-year old woman, so many abortions and all. I wished I had told her that, "SEX IS OVER-RATED".

Hmm...A lady visits you and all you think about is all the various tactics to get her laid. After that, what next

Can you father a child? Do you understand the implications in being a "single mum"? The responsibility, challenges, dark moments (when NLers won't be there to sympathize with you).

"Love" turns to Hate when sex is premature and ill-timed.

In conclusion: Quit saying, "God, help us" and after that you go to bed. There is what we have power over: CHOICES. Make a choice to place sex where it belongs in the grand scheme of things. How you react to this thread will be passed on to your unborn kids, you know.

Happy Sunday. smiley
Re: Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
bestdeals0:
Love you dear!!!!!!... Jus for this write up!!!! smiley kiss
Thanks dear! cheesy
Re: Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith by donbenedict(m): 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
emusmith:
Thanks dear! cheesy
emusmith watsup? I need a favor frm u please..

Wondering if u could assist me in nominating a female moniker in d miss nairaland nominations thread..

Her moniker is www.nairaland.com/demiladegold

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Idea Of Heaven Appealing To You? / Is It A Sin For A Christian To Fight In War / Day 6 || Extra-ordinary Breakthrough Global Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.