Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

How Security Agents Stopped Shiites From Attending Mosques in Katsina and Kebbi - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How Security Agents Stopped Shiites From Attending Mosques in Katsina and Kebbi (615 Views)

Kebbi Marries Off 100 Widows, Divorcees In Mass Wedding / Attending A Party This Weekend Call Us For Your Make Up... / 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Security Agents Stopped Shiites From Attending Mosques in Katsina and Kebbi by shehu313: 8:39am On Apr 03, 2016
PERSECUTION: How Nigerian Security Agents Stopped Shia Muslims From Using Mosques

Read more: http://newsrescue.com/persecution-how-nigerian-security-agents-stopped-shia-muslims-from-using-mosques/#ixzz44gyRzkq5
Re: How Security Agents Stopped Shiites From Attending Mosques in Katsina and Kebbi by ElrayKhalifah(m): 8:43am On Apr 03, 2016
When he's not a ZOMBIE, he should rejoice all through even if he was forced to marry that ugly lady...
Re: How Security Agents Stopped Shiites From Attending Mosques in Katsina and Kebbi by Kingblingz(m): 8:46am On Apr 03, 2016
The oga dey reason money wey him don spend!
Re: How Security Agents Stopped Shiites From Attending Mosques in Katsina and Kebbi by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:00am On Apr 03, 2016
I cried on the day of my wedding. Reason? I remembered how my inlaws "panel beat" me several times for dating their sister. I remembered how they detained me in police cell with armed robbers for days and how those heartless guys make me to fan all them throughout the whole night for two days. I remembered when they called me church rat. When i saw the same man who masterminded my agonies being the one who handed my wife to me with apology. I cried

1 Like

Re: How Security Agents Stopped Shiites From Attending Mosques in Katsina and Kebbi by nnachukz(m): 9:15am On Apr 03, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
I cried on the day of my wedding. Reason? I remembered how my inlaws "panel beat" me several times for dating their sister. I remembered how they detained me in police cell with armed robbers for days and how those heartless guys make me to fan all them throughout the whole night for two days. I remembered when they called me church rat. When i saw the same man who masterminded my agonies being the one who handed my wife to me with apology. I cried
Passing through all those things and still rooting for her proved you loved your woman with your life. Thumbs up to you. I can't even go through half of what you stated here for any lady.

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan / Classy, Simple Yet Affordable Event Planner / RMD, Peace Hyde & Andre Blaze Set To Host Africa Achievers Award In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.