Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,486 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Snake Vs Human - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Snake Vs Human (450 Views)

See The Snake We Killed In My Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Snake Vs Human by balash(m): 9:12am On Apr 03, 2016
Okay let's do this lol

You wakeup in the middle of the night around 3am midnight and switched on the light, immediately you stepped down from your bed you saw a very big Cobra Snake looking at you infront of the door and your instinct tells you to kill this reptile and post on Nairaland Asap to gain Frontpage, you pickedup a bottle as that's the closest weapon to you.

Looking straight at the cobra and thinking of the trick to kill this snake, Immediately you tried attacking Nepa took the light and everywhere was Dark.

What will you do??
Re: Snake Vs Human by Ojestas(m): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2016
I d wake up from my dream

(1) (Reply)

My Take On The Grazing Bill. / Praise Party Jamz @kaduna...teamobrigado. / Why It’s Dangerous To Release Dasuki Now, By Fed Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.