Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Built 2 Bedroom Flat And A Shop In Abuja With 2 Million Naira In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Built 2 Bedroom Flat And A Shop In Abuja With 2 Million Naira In Abuja (2508 Views)

PICTURES: Newly Built 3-bedroom Flat For Sale In Abuja - 25 Million Naira Only / Newly Built 2 Bedroom Flat in an Estate / Newly Built 2 Storey 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With A Bq At Ikeja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Built 2 Bedroom Flat And A Shop In Abuja With 2 Million Naira In Abuja by FirstAttempt: 10:40am On Apr 03, 2016
one of my older friend was paying 500k for a two bedroom flat at Federal Housing Lugbe, very close to Total filling station with:

-1 toilet(very small),
-No water (used to buy water from mallam)
-No Fence (sitting room door faces the main road)

3 months to his rent renewal, the landlord called to remind him not to delay his payment, fortunately i was with him, and i advised him of buying a land in one of the village in federal housing there and build a house with 3 years rent (1.5M) Note; an habitable house and not a fully standard house because its certain that the land will not be permanent).

The total cost of everything plus buying of the land is between 1.5M to 1.7M

I will be sharing the pictures of the building from foundation till finishing.

the land is 50 by 30

The house was completed in less than 6 months

3 Likes

Re: Built 2 Bedroom Flat And A Shop In Abuja With 2 Million Naira In Abuja by FirstAttempt: 10:42am On Apr 03, 2016
At window level

Re: Built 2 Bedroom Flat And A Shop In Abuja With 2 Million Naira In Abuja by FirstAttempt: 10:44am On Apr 03, 2016
Roofing began

Re: Built 2 Bedroom Flat And A Shop In Abuja With 2 Million Naira In Abuja by FirstAttempt: 10:46am On Apr 03, 2016
roofing completed

Re: Built 2 Bedroom Flat And A Shop In Abuja With 2 Million Naira In Abuja by FirstAttempt: 10:47am On Apr 03, 2016
setting of the zinc

Re: Built 2 Bedroom Flat And A Shop In Abuja With 2 Million Naira In Abuja by FirstAttempt: 10:49am On Apr 03, 2016
the sock away was dug and was standard

Re: Built 2 Bedroom Flat And A Shop In Abuja With 2 Million Naira In Abuja by FirstAttempt: 10:53am On Apr 03, 2016
The tiling ( the plastering took place while the digging of the sock away was going on)

Re: Built 2 Bedroom Flat And A Shop In Abuja With 2 Million Naira In Abuja by FirstAttempt: 10:55am On Apr 03, 2016
The electric pole was at the center of the gate entrance, so i met with power authority and some money was paid for the shifting of the pole

Re: Built 2 Bedroom Flat And A Shop In Abuja With 2 Million Naira In Abuja by FirstAttempt: 10:59am On Apr 03, 2016
All the plumbing work and and electrical work was done, then the painting continued and moving in started almost immediately

1 Like

Re: Built 2 Bedroom Flat And A Shop In Abuja With 2 Million Naira In Abuja by FirstAttempt: 11:05am On Apr 03, 2016
I completed the house in six months

2 Likes

Re: Built 2 Bedroom Flat And A Shop In Abuja With 2 Million Naira In Abuja by FirstAttempt: 11:13am On Apr 03, 2016
no bore hole, but an arrangement we was made for water, luckily opposite the house is a woman selling water, so a pipe was laid to fill the tank on a payment agreement of 500 naira

Re: Built 2 Bedroom Flat And A Shop In Abuja With 2 Million Naira In Abuja by mich2012: 11:13am On Apr 03, 2016
Impressive!
Re: Built 2 Bedroom Flat And A Shop In Abuja With 2 Million Naira In Abuja by MANGAM(m): 11:32am On Apr 03, 2016
Wow!
Re: Built 2 Bedroom Flat And A Shop In Abuja With 2 Million Naira In Abuja by ARABICAN(m): 11:57am On Apr 03, 2016
Wow! Can I have your number ?
Re: Built 2 Bedroom Flat And A Shop In Abuja With 2 Million Naira In Abuja by uboma(m): 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
I am impressed @ op
Well done.
Re: Built 2 Bedroom Flat And A Shop In Abuja With 2 Million Naira In Abuja by smiley001(m): 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
Op, r u kidding me?
Re: Built 2 Bedroom Flat And A Shop In Abuja With 2 Million Naira In Abuja by emymeeky: 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
I smell first page
Seun lalasticlala
Re: Built 2 Bedroom Flat And A Shop In Abuja With 2 Million Naira In Abuja by akinswaggs(m): 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
Dope
Re: Built 2 Bedroom Flat And A Shop In Abuja With 2 Million Naira In Abuja by fleps(m): 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
OP, we need talk abeg!
Re: Built 2 Bedroom Flat And A Shop In Abuja With 2 Million Naira In Abuja by twinskenny(m): 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wow
Re: Built 2 Bedroom Flat And A Shop In Abuja With 2 Million Naira In Abuja by givemetoto(m): 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
wow!!! really impressive, so both Land, materials and Labour cost about 3M... this is an eye opener... used to think that building a standard bungalow like that one in Abj will be nothing less than 6.Milli.
Re: Built 2 Bedroom Flat And A Shop In Abuja With 2 Million Naira In Abuja by PHfinest(m): 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
This is almost unbelievable.
Please breakdown on labour and finishing.

Lalastic come see fp material

Edited.

I noticed you minimized the use of iron rods.
None was used at the lintels of windows and doors.

Not sure of implications. Spyder880 abeg put mouth.
Re: Built 2 Bedroom Flat And A Shop In Abuja With 2 Million Naira In Abuja by Youngzedd(m): 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
Oboy!
Re: Built 2 Bedroom Flat And A Shop In Abuja With 2 Million Naira In Abuja by Youngzedd(m): 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
FirstAttempt:
no bore hole, but an arrangement we was made for water, luckily opposite the house is a woman selling water, so a pipe was laid to fill the tank on a payment agreement of 500 naira

Is it with the fence?
Re: Built 2 Bedroom Flat And A Shop In Abuja With 2 Million Naira In Abuja by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kudos man.

I have done something similar so i know..

Can you elaborate more on the land lease or arrangement ? You could be helping others..
Re: Built 2 Bedroom Flat And A Shop In Abuja With 2 Million Naira In Abuja by wazobiaforu(m): 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
givemetoto:
wow!!! really impressive, so both Land, materials and Labour cost about 3M... this is an eye opener... used to think that building a standard bungalow like that one in Abj will be nothing less than 6.Milli.

Bro, he didn't say 3M, he said 2M,
Re: Built 2 Bedroom Flat And A Shop In Abuja With 2 Million Naira In Abuja by FirstAttempt: 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
givemetoto:

Youngzedd:

Is it with the fence?

PHfinest:
This is almost unbelievable.
Please breakdown on labour and finishing.
Lalastic come see fp material
Edited.
I noticed you minimized the use of iron rods.
None was used at the lintels of windows and doors.
Not sure of implications. Spyder880 abeg put mouth.

I have been expecting questions like this

PHfinest, good you noticed the lintel, there was no any iron lintel apart from the two arc, the balcony and the sitting room arc, that reduces price of materials, iron,sand,stone and labor.

The windows also, louvers was used at the kitchen and the two toilet whole aluminium was used for the sitting windows (though louvers was initially used for all the rooms also, but when my friend came he decided we change the louvers in bedrooms to aluminium)

One part of the of the fence was already done before we bought the land, and i did not invest in building fence at all

*** when the owner (my older friend) came because he hardly visit the site, he just entrusted me with the fund, he was so impressed and was just smiling, then he decided to invest more on it, then he decided we should complete the fence and plastered it, floor all the compound,put gate, and also do kitchen cabinet, wall drobe, bed rack.... all those make the money to go up.

As i said earlier, the land might not be a permanent land because is built in Village, (people in Abuja will understated better) so it cost less
Re: Built 2 Bedroom Flat And A Shop In Abuja With 2 Million Naira In Abuja by mavericky(m): 9:23am On Apr 24, 2016
hi, pls can you break down d individual cost (or estimates) for the project.
I plan on starting construction in 2 months time.
building plan would also be duly appreciated.. Isaac.paul71@gmail.com
Re: Built 2 Bedroom Flat And A Shop In Abuja With 2 Million Naira In Abuja by ASL33: 9:57am On Apr 24, 2016
FirstAttempt:
one of my older friend was paying 500k for a two bedroom flat at Federal Housing Lugbe, very close to Total filling station with:

-1 toilet(very small),
-No water (used to buy water from mallam)
-No Fence (sitting room door faces the main road)

3 months to his rent renewal, the landlord called to remind him not to delay his payment, fortunately i was with him, and i advised him of buying a land in one of the village in federal housing there and build a house with 3 years rent (1.5M) Note; an habitable house and not a fully standard house because its certain that the land will not be permanent).

The total cost of everything plus buying of the land is between 1.5M to 1.7M

I will be sharing the pictures of the building from foundation till finishing.

the land is 50 by 30

The house was completed in less than 6 months
Pls what do you mean by the "land will not be permanent". Is the land prime to Elrufai treatment in the future?

1 Like

Re: Built 2 Bedroom Flat And A Shop In Abuja With 2 Million Naira In Abuja by FirstAttempt: 11:58am On Apr 25, 2016
ASL33:
Pls what do you mean by the "land will not be permanent". Is the land prime to Elrufai treatment in the future?

exactly, it means the land is not government allocated land, I bought the land for 300k and the size is 25/50 but the actual measurement is up to 30/50
Re: Built 2 Bedroom Flat And A Shop In Abuja With 2 Million Naira In Abuja by kopell: 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Men if this guy could build this simple home with less 3m and had roof on his head. What is then our problem as a nation by not taking this model and build home for the masses at affordable cost. I don't care where the village may be, to make it more affordable make the family that may lived there contribute hours of labour as equity. This method will even drive the price down. All will need is political will to get things like this done.

(1) (Reply)

PROMO OFFER: Land in Heavenly Homes 700,000 @ Ibeju Lekki with EXCISION / 3bedrm Flat With 2nos Of Mini Flat At Ekoro Rd, Meiran / Why Is Eko Atlantic Development So Slow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.