Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. (11034 Views)

Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? / Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) / Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists In Nigeria Or Diaspora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by Thetherapist: 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
Urchnificent:

pls i appeal to all the PTs in d house to help me with info about moving to canada or australia through express entry. I'm just beginning the process and have a lot of questions.

pls my email is ucheofodile@gmail.com

i'm also on whatsapp so pls send me phone number so we can chat. thanks
I already responded to your PM
Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by Niiola: 1:32am On Aug 07, 2019
grin finally! Hello. How has this worked out for you? I'd also like to start processing this but I don't know anyone who can put me through. Please help!

rinzylee:

Currently working on mine. A few of my friends are already in the UK via HCPC.
Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by Drmikhael: 11:23am On Aug 09, 2019
Click on the link below to meet other physiotherapy Students and Practitioners Home and Abroad.

https:///Cz0fKRk2wdFDL9sZwyiwgZ
Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by Uncommonamy: 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hello please I graduated in June 2019 from physiotherapy, i am foreign Trained, I want to apply for my license in physiotherapy in Nigeria, however the whole process is confusing, someone advised me to call the registrar of mrtb, I called and she gave me another man's number, I was told to forward my documents to the mrtb email adress, they said they would verify my result and get back to me, I am confused because I don't know how long the verification would talk ,I haven't filled any form, the and I don't know what to read for the exam, please my brother's and sisters who have undergone this process I need someone to put me through, please help me with a good answer, email me, I will be glad if I can connect with other foreign Trained physiotherapy graduates who want to apply for license this year please email me @amykarolyn4@gmail.com Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by Madeu(m): 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
Uncommonamy:
Hello please I graduated in June 2019 from physiotherapy, i am foreign Trained, I want to apply for my license in physiotherapy in Nigeria, however the whole process is confusing, someone advised me to call the registrar of mrtb, I called and she gave me another man's number, I was told to forward my documents to the mrtb email adress, they said they would verify my result and get back to me, I am confused because I don't know how long the verification would talk ,I haven't filled any form, the and I don't know what to read for the exam, please my brother's and sisters who have undergone this process I need someone to put me through, please help me with a good answer, email me, I will be glad if I can connect with other foreign Trained physiotherapy graduates who want to apply for license this year please email me @amykarolyn4@gmail.com Thank you.

Check your email. I also went through that process.
Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by bamituni: 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
It will be nice if we can keep this thread alive as other health professionals.
I have been in the express entry pool for close to 2 years now with no ITA. Tried the pnp route but none nominating physiotherapists.
I will not mind UK now if I am able to get a Tier 2 sponsor. Any info on migrating to the UK will be appreciated. Thank you. @Thetherapist
Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by Thetherapist: 9:59am On Oct 09, 2019
bamituni:
It will be nice if we can keep this thread alive as other health professionals.
I have been in the express entry pool for close to 2 years now with no ITA. Tried the pnp route but none nominating physiotherapists.
I will not mind UK now if I am able to get a Tier 2 sponsor. Any info on migrating to the UK will be appreciated. Thank you. @Thetherapist

What is your present CRS score? You should think of other means to boost your CRS score. Let's have that and we could take it up from there.
I really don't have much info on migrating to UK. maybe someone here could be of help. Read through previous post.
Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by bamituni: 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
Thanks for the reply. CRS is Less than 400
Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by Thetherapist: 4:43am On Oct 17, 2019
bamituni:
Thanks for the reply. CRS is Less than 400
Less than 400?. Can you break it down.
IELTS result
years of working experience
Marital Status ( is spouse accompany, if yes, spouse IELTS result too)
Or a PM would do
Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by bamituni: 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
Age 35; IELTS; 7.5; BSC, marrried; over 5yrs experience
Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by rinzylee(m): 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2019
bamituni:
Age 35; IELTS; 7.5; BSC, marrried; over 5yrs experience

You should have added an extra certificate by now to your bag and Learnt French to altogether boost your CRS.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by Urchnificent: 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
pls hw do i start the process of migrating to the uk through hcpc?
rinzylee:

Currently working on mine. A few of my friends are already in the UK via HCPC.
Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by rinzylee(m): 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
Urchnificent:
pls hw do i start the process of migrating to the uk through hcpc?

Go to the HCPC site and download the required forms there. Of course,you must have a current practising license. It's a simple DIY process.
Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by bamituni: 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
You should have added an extra certificate by now to your bag and Learnt French to altogether boost your CRS.

SO was actually working on BCPNP, I have even registered for both components of the PCE only for CPTBC to change their policy on interim registration.
If you have any info on working in UK please do tell. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by rinzylee(m): 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hello Colleagues,

It's been a while here.. Permit me to drop this vital piece of direction which is actually an email I shared with one of us who contacted me privately. I believe it would be in the overall best interest of everyone here.

It's about migration to UK to practise as a physio using the HCPC pathway.

Dear.....

Well it's not a hectic process if you have the necessary documents and qualifications.

It's about a 6-8 months process to get your HCPC license but the major challenge currently is getting a Visa because UK Home office would not issue visas to immigrants who are not earning at least £35,000 per annum , simply because we are not on the skills shortage list unlike Doctors, Radiographers and Nurses. This actually translates to a band 7 job.

Good news, I heard Band 6 jobs have started going through. So we have a better chance now.

Go online to the HCPC website and download the forms. I suppose you have at least done your internship and NYSC too. You would need a certificate of good standing from MRTB too.

Fees are about £495 due to HCPC asides the local fees to MRTB and your institution of training for one or two required documents.

English test is not required.

On a different note, if you are below 35 and with an extra certificate I would also suggest you try out Canadian PR process.

There are threads about the Canadian Express Entry so I won't bother us with that info.

Feel free to add anything.

Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by 1Girllykdat: 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
Thanks Rinzylee. how does one go about getting a band 6 job? I heard that job offers are for band 5 because of lack of NHS experience. Is there an exception to this rule?
Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by rinzylee(m): 9:23am On Nov 14, 2019
1Girllykdat:
Thanks Rinzylee. how does one go about getting a band 6 job? I heard that job offers are for band 5 because of lack of NHS experience. Is there an exception to this rule?

Well the few I know who have crossed over got Band 6 and 7 of recent. Overall, I think it depends on how you package your CV cum years of experience. Anything from 5years is a plus.
Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by 1Girllykdat: 11:02am On Nov 14, 2019
How recently? Any advice on how to package one's CV? Is there anything they particularly added that made them successful? Also is there a need for an additional degree, say masters?
Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by rinzylee(m): 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
1Girllykdat:
How recently? Any advice on how to package one's CV? Is there anything they particularly added that made them successful? Also is there a need for an additional degree, say masters?

To be honest I don't have any extra information. But I think Years of practice and function based CV is more attractive.
Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by bamituni: 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
Good day @rinzylee. Thanks for the info.
Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by hsirT: 11:33am On Jan 23, 2020
Please rinzylee can you help me with your contact please I so really want to speak with you.please this my email.ijeomaokafor148@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by hsirT: 11:36am On Jan 23, 2020
Please how about the interview questions.any help from experienced one
Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by hsirT: 11:39am On Jan 23, 2020
I already have my license hcpc.but getting a job has been d prolem.any help pps
Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by bamituni: 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
That's great. Have you tried recruitment agencies?

Please did you have to do IELTS for your HCPC?
Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by Nairastealth(f): 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
Good afternoon everyone, came across this thread during my immigration search.
Please I have some questions, which I will appreciate if anyone can put me through.

I will like to apply for Australias immigration but I don't know if any physiotherapist in the house has undergone it.
Also, if anyone has an idea if our curriculum here is equivalent to theirs because the cost of evaluation is on the high side.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by rinzylee(m): 1:38am On Feb 21, 2020
Hi everyone!

I'm very sorry I have not been able to respond to mentions here and even emails.

@Nairastealth... Australia is good but a tough and very long process for Nigerian trained physios. You need a full Australian license to qualify for 189. If you are under 35 please go the Canada way.

To everyone... UK would be opening her doors soon. It would be good we all get our HCPC ready.

Shalom
Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by YourFavPhysio: 11:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
Please bro. Can we talking private? Heres my email physioadebola@gmail.com if that's a bother, kindly reply me here.
What did you mean by the ilets isn't a must for the HCPC. Please do you know anyone whose applied without taking the exam? And how do I go about that? Thank you
Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by Kacek: 7:40am On May 01, 2020
Good day colleagues,please any info on migrating to UK through HCPC will highly be appreciated. I need guidance on this please
Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by rinzylee(m): 12:02am On Jul 16, 2020

Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by rinzylee(m): 12:43am On Jul 16, 2020
Official publication

Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by 2hrt(m): 2:35am On Jul 19, 2020
@ringleee abeg baba make me talk abeg..It time to abscond dis useless country.. I wanna do the HCPC to japa to Uk. Please bro contact me via gmail make we relate onitemitope321@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by Silverobilo(m): 1:05am On Jul 30, 2020
Can someone with HCPC get job easily in UK from Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Charm Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace By Johnspeak Uwangue / How Do I Get My Pay From My Employer?? / Niger Governor Increases Workers’ Salaries, Employs 400

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.