Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Is This The Change APC Preached? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Is This The Change APC Preached? (601 Views)

The Change APC Meant (pics) / Hilarious Photo Showing Change APC Promised Vs The Change Nigerians Are Getting / Hilarious! When Obama Peep Through Window To See Change APC Promised Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Change APC Preached? by swaggprofessor(m): 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
During the reign of Buhari and APC lead Government we have experience changes that we never had in mind before the election:
1.The intensity of the sun has increased even in the south south region.
2. Missing Bugdet.
3. Deleted Manifesto.
4.Rain no dey fall again.
5.the number of cars plying the roads has reduced drastically while those that secured parking spaces in mega stations have tripled nationwide.
6. We can't import and yet our made in Nigeria goods prices are no go area.
7.Now schools are pricing graduates like tomatoes because of lack of employment in the country.

I will stop here b4 I use annoyance use my own phone take stone wall I just got to take precaution cos as e dey be the money to buy another one go hard. Who do we blame for this hardship??.. Buhari, APC, the people that voted APC Or Jonathan.
Re: Is This The Change APC Preached? by divinehand2003(m): 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lol
Change has come upon Nigeria indeed. Embrace it, Love it, have faith in it and then thou shall make thy way prosperous.
Re: Is This The Change APC Preached? by swaggprofessor(m): 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol
Change has come upon Nigeria indeed. Embrace it, Love it, have faith in it and then thou shall make thy way prosperous.
That na if the person no die before the prosperity come e door mouth na.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This: / Tomatoes N500 A Basket / Alakoba Fruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.