Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage (4950 Views)

Ready For Relationship Leading To Marriage / Whatsapp Match Making (men And Women) / I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage by Hookupbase(m): 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Let me show you Hookupbase, where i
give you some site you meet wealthy woman and men, all
they need is Love that lead to marriage, most of this
wealthy man and woman are from USA,Canada,South
Africa, and other countries,
Most of this women and men are government workers,
accountant, Engineering and so on all they need is
marriage, it's 100% real all members there are all single
over 824millions members all over the world single
mamas and papas, This is a hookupbase where, wealthy
women and men get their love ones that leads to marriage,
Most especially female members they are 85% of
members in this hookupbase are woman age 30- 60 years
seeking for marriage, 25% are men age 40-75 seeking for
marriage, this is an opportunity for youth seeking to marry
outside their country ,millionaire women and men but
when you get them don't scam them cos if you do you will
tarnish your image so I advice you to operate with true
mind and scratch out demanding for money when you
guyz get connected more lecture will be given when you
have it....
if you're interested inbox me

1 Like

Re: Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin oohh I will let hardboi apply for this..he's a lil bit shy but I think he can handle this....
Re: Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage by HARDBOI: 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin oohh I will let hardboi apply for this..he's a lil bit shy but I think he can handle this....

lol don't want all those stuff they are scam.
I'm shy?..lol
ok don't worry till I fix my watsapp
then we will know who is shy away sweetheart
Re: Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
HARDBOI:

lol don't want all those stuff they are scam.
I'm shy?..lol
ok don't worry till I fix my watsapp
then we will know who is shy away sweetheart

Yes u are! U shud change ur moniker to shyboi. grin

Anyway, u know where to find me...I'm juz all over the place grin
Re: Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage by HARDBOI: 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
KashyBaby:

ok Barbie we shall see who needs to change name
l olz... by the time I come up with those kinky stuffz on watsapp I hope u stay put. lol.
Re: Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage by HARDBOI: 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
KashyBaby:

I'm not a shy dude nd have never been one..
by the way.. the female version of wooing challenge is out for days now... yet I havnt seen anything from u as u promised...lol.
so who is the shy one ?..... lol
Re: Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage by HARDBOI: 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
KashyBaby:

but baby why do u keep calling me shy?..
I guess it's bcoz I'm not always here to reply ur comments immediately right.?
let me ask u this.
how wud u look at a guy whoz always online 24hrs gossiping...? maybe lazy or jobless right?

I ain't always here coz there are other things I need to fix offline.
trust me I can b very kinky n raw.. lol

#NOtShY...
Re: Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 04, 2016
HARDBOI:

I'm not a shy dude nd have never been one..
by the way.. the female version of wooing challenge is out for days now... yet I havnt seen anything from u as u promised...lol.
so who is the shy one ?..... lol

Hahahaha...*giggling *

I saw that thread but I realized that's for kids tongue
Besides I don't wanna spill my nastiness down there, they may cut me off grin
Re: Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 04, 2016
HARDBOI:

ok Barbie we shall see who needs to change name
l olz... by the time I come up with those kinky stuffz on watsapp I hope u stay put. lol.

Hahahhahaha...bring it on! grin I be waiting...but not too long I may get bored..
Re: Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage by HARDBOI: 12:48am On Apr 04, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahaha...*giggling *

I saw that thread but I realized that's for kids tongue
Besides I don't wanna spill my nastiness down there, they may cut me off grin

now kids huh?
but u dared me to do mine...lol
Re: Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage by HARDBOI: 12:50am On Apr 04, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahhahaha...bring it on! grin I be waiting...but not too long I may get bored..

lol... hope u will stand a hard d ogggie... lol
Re: Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 04, 2016
HARDBOI:

lol... hope u will stand a hard d ogggie... lol

Lol! U dnt know who's u flirting baby wink

Cant wait u to step up on my plate... kiss
Re: Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage by HARDBOI: 12:56am On Apr 04, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol! U dnt know who's u flirting baby wink

Cant wait u to step up on my plate... kiss

lol.. it better be a strong plate...lol
this dude break plates.
Re: Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 04, 2016
HARDBOI:

lol.. it had better be a strong plate...lol
this dude break plates.

Hhahahaha....then break mine please.. grin

Anyway, ur still awake ey? Ur a night Crawler wink
Re: Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage by HARDBOI: 1:07am On Apr 04, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hhahahaha....then break mine please.. grin

Anyway, ur still awake ey? Ur a night Crawler wink

lol won't break ur plate coz of love baby... I'm Gonna be gentle on u

lol..was just surffing the net..since the sleep aint comming...guess Mr.sleep want us to chat a little
Re: Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 04, 2016
HARDBOI:

lol won't break ur plate coz of love baby... I'm Gonna be gentle on u

lol..was just surffing the net..since the sleep aint comming...guess the sleep want us to chat a little

Yeaaaah....suffocate me with ur endless love grin but I tot u wanted rough and hard?

tongue oohh my dear hardboi u make me confused now...
Re: Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage by HARDBOI: 1:13am On Apr 04, 2016
KashyBaby:

Yeaaaah....suffocate me with ur endless love grin but I tot u wanted rough and hard?

tongue oohh my dear hardboi u make me confused now...

lol...switheart yes that's how i wanted it but..
it is out pity for u baby...
dnt want u to cry wen I turn u 360.. lol.
Re: Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 04, 2016
HARDBOI:

lol...switheart yes that's how i wanted it but..
it is out pity for u baby...
dnt want u to cry wen I turn u 360.. lol.

That such an insult....I never met someone who keeps underestimating my forte embarassed undecided

But anyway, I'll take that as a challenge...let see who gone cry @ the end...
Re: Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage by HARDBOI: 1:21am On Apr 04, 2016
KashyBaby:

That such an insult....I never met someone who keeps underestimating my forte embarassed undecided

But anyway, I'll take that as a challenge...let see who gone cry @ the end...

nope sweetie...I don't mean it dat way.
I'm sorry dearie. ... not way I mean
I'm not underestimating u love
Re: Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 04, 2016
HARDBOI:

nope sweetie...I don't mean it dat way.
I'm sorry dearie. ... not way I mean
I'm not underestimating u love

Well, u did...but that's OK...I'll take tat a challenge... wink

Anyway, lemme let u rest now & I'm off to work..

Ta ta for now kiss
Re: Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage by HARDBOI: 1:39am On Apr 04, 2016
KashyBaby:

Well, u did...but that's OK...I'll take tat a challenge... wink

Anyway, lemme let us rest now & I'm off to work..

Ta ta for now kiss

lol baby it was all joke... but I guess i used a wrong one cos of ur region and different orientation.
but back here in nigeria it's always a joke line.
"lol..u can't make me cry" will always be a Nigerian gal reply...haha
sorry..maybe I shud have used a different one...

ok bye
Re: Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 04, 2016
HARDBOI:

lol baby it was all joke... but I guess i used a wrong one cos of ur region and different orientation.
but back here in nigeria it's always a joke line.
"lol..u can't make me cry" will always be a Nigerian gal reply...haha
sorry..maybe I shud have used a different one...

ok bye

Well, it's OK boo...I like being challenged anyway...so, I may step up in ur game wink
Re: Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage by HARDBOI: 2:07am On Apr 04, 2016
KashyBaby:

Well, it's OK boo...I like being challenged anyway...so, I may step up in ur game wink

hmm sweetie dats romantic of u.
u deserve d best screewing lol
Re: Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage by Dmantle75: 8:22am On Oct 17, 2017
Whatsaap number 08157052672
Re: Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage by Dmantle75: 8:27am On Oct 17, 2017
Whatsaap me 08157052672
Re: Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage by AdaezeJesus: 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hi, am Mary Ogochukwu from Anambra state but based in Enugu state. Am 25 and a graduate. Am à devoted Christian girl searching for true love. Am averagely tall and slim fair and beautiful. Genotype is AA. Desiring a dark handsome igbo guy 28-33 graduate and working. A lover of God's word and righteousness. Here's my watspp number 07035652266
Re: Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage by shebae: 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
whatsapp me 09079253577
Re: Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage by abikoko: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
Hello my names are Abigail Gabriel omovuah, looking for a rich man that can take care of me and lead to something serious am from delta state and I want a serious minded man up to the task, I live in Lagos am 39years old I want a man from 45-60 a capable hand pls reach me on WhatsApp 08141388844

Re: Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage by giftjohnson66(m): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
Am a Male, 35Years, Single with no children, reside in Lagos,
I desire to get married to a female of 20-35Years, My Stature is
Athletic, Chocolate colour,5.6ft.

Am honest, cool tempered, patient, peaceful and God fearing
loving and responsible.

Please any responsible woman interested should please Call me
09098048119 or check me on FaceBook with Gift Johnson or Kevwe Johnson.

Thank you very much and God bless you.
Re: Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage by coolDude1145(m): 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
I NEED A SUGAR MUMMY. My name is Jerry,26 years old, a model, tall, handsome with a firmly built body to die for. Am the definition of a kool dude navigating life, merging traditional values with all it means to be a modern day gentle Man of ambition. I have got the Wit of Sherlock combined with the sarcasm and intelligence of Dr. House, the charisma of Idris Elba with a sprinkle of the "bad-assery" of Marlon Brando. A genuinely responsible young man with ambition and a great work ethic. I truly believe "responsibility" encompasses all the admirable traits. Am a guy with an open, non judgemental mind. I ve a put together appearance that would appeal to any Woman.

I'm very good @ capturing minds with crisp sentences due to the fact that I was born to write like Soyinka, Achebe, James Harley Chase and the rest of all those who were born with a Pen in their hand, but I'd just go on and list random words that best describes me; "I am Loving, Caring, God fearing, Sensitive and Romantic.

I'm the type of Man any Woman would love to be with. (I would literally give my everything to make sure people I love are comfortable) as I'm fiercely protective of those in my life. I'm always seeking opportunities to improve myself whether career wise or just my personal life. Hopefully all these analogy is descriptive enough of myself but let me not also forget the fact that am also VERY GOOD in bed. When it comes to satisfaction on bed, I can boast of the fact that I have something beneath my underpants that can be described as the " TRADITIONAL TASTE OF SATISFACTION". something , Big, Strong and Reliable. If you think am just ranting,then you need to see it for yourself to confirm it. Lol.....

If you've read this far, you must really be something ,so stretch a bit, give yourself a pat on the back maybe grab a drink and go on.......

I'm looking forward to meet a Caring, Loving, Amazing and Awesome SUGAR MUMMY and hopefully form a great friendship. A genuinely caring Woman.
I promise to treat her with much love and respect.

If you are that person, feel FREE to Call or text me .....this are my low-digits : 07068866940.
E-mail : willablow@gmail.com

I know some people would read all this and begin to judge me and make all manners of comments. What I do believe is that , everybody has the right to their own personal life and opinion.

My number again is : 07068866940.
You can call or text me anytime!
Re: Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 21, 2018
""
Re: Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage by bishosho: 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
Please, am new hear but i really need a relationship that will lead to marriage, i just need a reasonable God fearing beautiful woman who is doing well that is ready for marriage, please my whatsapp 08151023715.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Www.naijapals.com : Hook Up Now / Curious Abt Some Landers / Ok, That Is It! Where Are The Single Naija Men Of Quality Over 35?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.