Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Check Out This New Amazing Picture Effect - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Check Out This New Amazing Picture Effect (2711 Views)

See The Amazing Picture Of A Guy With And Without His Beard (picture) / Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect / Amazing Picture Of Clouds Shapedlike 2 Lovebirds About To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This New Amazing Picture Effect by ableD1(m): 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2009
I was just thinking of letting the cat out of the bag for those who are interested should get intouch with me this is my yahoo messenger email danny4reel18@ymail.com hope to here from you.take note this is not photoshop.

Re: Check Out This New Amazing Picture Effect by michaelala(m): 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2009
what is this about?
Re: Check Out This New Amazing Picture Effect by fizzybaba(m): 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2009
poster is a photographer

think he tried to have attracted my attention.

nonsense all d same
Re: Check Out This New Amazing Picture Effect by ableD1(m): 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2009
is just a way of cutomerizing and personalizing your picture to any style you want take a look at this one:

Re: Check Out This New Amazing Picture Effect by ableD1(m): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2009
this is another one again

Re: Check Out This New Amazing Picture Effect by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2009
Common guys give dis dude some credits, d 1st n last 1 is fine, but d 1st 1 thrilled me, D sky is ur startin point,
Re: Check Out This New Amazing Picture Effect by ableD1(m): 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2009
thanx man!

Re: Check Out This New Amazing Picture Effect by scantee(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2009
@topic
fantastic

i am intrested, mail me with scanteebest@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Check Out This New Amazing Picture Effect by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 05, 2009
i do too mail me @ terysax@yahoo.com
Re: Check Out This New Amazing Picture Effect by topup: 10:02am On Aug 05, 2009
Am I a party pooper if I say I've been to the website where these pictures are automatically generated - for free??
Re: Check Out This New Amazing Picture Effect by dani1luv: 10:11am On Aug 05, 2009
Say the website
Re: Check Out This New Amazing Picture Effect by topup: 10:15am On Aug 05, 2009
Photofunia is really great for all these preset 'photoshop' effects. Lots of fun smiley.
Re: Check Out This New Amazing Picture Effect by dani1luv: 10:24am On Aug 05, 2009
is it a package or software
Re: Check Out This New Amazing Picture Effect by Kelvinj(m): 11:07am On Aug 05, 2009
Greatjob!
So topup, watz up wit d site? Or is it a softare as dani said
Re: Check Out This New Amazing Picture Effect by topup: 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2009
I wish the original poster would respond, because I do not wish to steal the credit.

But a friend showed me the site, I gave the site name, it's Photofunia. It's not a software, it's just a site where you upload pictures as if you're uploading them online, but you choose a template first. There are several templates, and the picture you upload is applied to the template, i.e. the photo dress on Gisele.

Example: You choose the template of Gisele, then you upload the picture you wanted on the template, just like the poster uploaded a picture of his face, then the website generates the finished picture which you can save, automatically your photo is 'photoshopped' into the template.

Try it out, it's definitely fun.

(1) (Reply)

Which Bank Have You Experienced This? Customer Service Failure / Eagleee News Is New And Improved As Scooper / BREAKING: Eze Ekpeye Logbo, Eze Robinson O. Robinson Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.