Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

‘you Slept With My Director’ | ‘i’d Rather Kill Myself’ – Wizkid And Linda Ikeji - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ‘you Slept With My Director’ | ‘i’d Rather Kill Myself’ – Wizkid And Linda Ikeji (639 Views)

UPDATE; Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Does It Exist And Is It Over? / Somebody Help I Am About To Kill Myself Because Of My Big Joystick / An Open Letter To LIB Fans, Fans Of Celebrities, Celebrities And Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘you Slept With My Director’ | ‘i’d Rather Kill Myself’ – Wizkid And Linda Ikeji by Skuhc: 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
Singer, Wizkid attacked popular blogger, Linda Ikeji on her Instagram page, earlier on Sunday, for publishing a story about the quit notice he got on his home in Lekki, Lagos.
A couple of hours after the attack, Linda Ikeji fired back at the singer for his ‘childish behavior’.
She took to her blog to address the situation by bashing the Starboy act, and also denied ever sleeping with any of Wizkid’s directors or anyone associated with him.

Linda also said Wizkid’s million naira Porsche car was bought through hire purchase while stating that the 25 year-old singer was lying about his age.

Read below, what she wrote.

“So my darling little ‘friend’ Wizkid came on my IG page this morning to blast me for writing yesterday that he was given quit notice at the Lekki home he claimed he bought some years ago, which he actually rented. He threatened to beat me up…called me an ugly old bitch…(I’m ugly? lol)... Read more http://ynaija.com/wizkid-child-linda-ikeji-fires-back-spills-secrets-star/

(1) (Reply)

All Football Bettors And Tipsters On Nairaland, Come In. / Mercy Aigbe Shares Throwback Of Daughter Michelle To Celebrate Her Birthday / We All Fell For This Mummy's Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.