Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

I Hate Christians!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hate Christians!!! (623 Views)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Why Do Christians Hate Christians? / Can I Killed/hate Christians As A Muslim?(confused) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Christians!!! by Emmahunk(m): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Oh my God, just the mere thought of it sends goose pimples running all over me.
So, let's face it, 'you hate Christians abi?'
The solution is quite simple!!!
MY DEAR, COLLAPSE AND DIE NOW NOW BECAUSE JESUS IS LORD TODAY, TOMORROW AND FOREVER AND I LOVE HIM WITH MY LIFE AND LOVE HIS FOLLWERS TOO.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Christians!!! by mackhunter77: 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin rolling on the floor...

hate actually destroys people who entertain it......I just feel sorry for dem and pray for speedy recovery. ISIS, AL-QAEDA and BOKO HARAM among other terrorist groups run on hate

1 Like

Re: I Hate Christians!!! by FXLeader(m): 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
I pray His Grace and Mercy will be sufficient for you...

1 Like

Re: I Hate Christians!!! by excellencyabia1: 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
The truth is that they are already doomed and they are also breaking the law of nature that will eat them up. And they are hating people that can't be hate. Christ is the king and will remain till the end of time

1 Like

Re: I Hate Christians!!! by Emmahunk(m): 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
mackhunter77:
grin rolling on the floor...

hate actually destroys people who entertain it......I just feel sorry for dem and pray for speedy recovery. ISIS, AL-QAEDA and BOKO HARAM among other terrorist groups run on hate

My brother, am sure the Heading of the Post got some haters smiling before they read the post
Re: I Hate Christians!!! by Emmahunk(m): 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
excellencyabia1:
The truth is that you are already doomed and you are also breaking the law of nature that will eat you up. And you are hating people that can't be hate.

Jesus is Lord, my dear brother, did you read my post or did you just see the heading and you started typing?
Anyway, my Bible tells me that as birds fly without being able to perch on our heads, so are curse less curses in our lives. I forgive your impatience and outburst my dear
Re: I Hate Christians!!! by excellencyabia1: 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
Emmahunk:

Jesus is Lord, my dear brother, did you read my post or did you just see the heading and you started typing?
Anyway, my Bible tells me that as birds fly without being able to perch on our heads, so are curse less curses in our lives. I forgive your impatience and outburst my dear
sorry for the misconception. I read it but not really refering to you op. It have been edited.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Musical skill from mami wata true or myth? / RCCG Releases Public Notice / Son(s) Of God Vs Son Of Man Vs Man Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.