Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) (45830 Views)

Who Knew Falz Had A Buff Body Like This? (photos) / Kim Kardashian Blasts Donald Trump: "Stop Tweeting While People Are Dying" / Those Artistes That Bad-Mouth Wizkid Are The Ones Showing Him Love Now - Mr Eazi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) by mathias32(m): 10:31am On Apr 04, 2016
shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) by Elzends(m): 10:32am On Apr 04, 2016
Mtchwww ✌
Re: Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 04, 2016
Lol
Re: Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) by afroniger: 10:33am On Apr 04, 2016
Linda don dey age o. Though she still fine small but mehn, you can't cheat nature.
Re: Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) by stayblack: 10:34am On Apr 04, 2016
emmyblackky:
Amidst their social media drama, Queen of Naija bloggers Linda Ikeji and Babanla of Naija entertainment Wizkid wished they could have a happy home which will keep them off this madness.
Reconciliation committee needed for Linda and Wizkid. who do we call now? suggestions please. I'll suggest between Ifeanyi Ubah and Prophet TB Joshua.
Aunty Linda weds Brother Wizkid.
read their fans reactions to their beef in the snapshots below
WELL,LOOKING AT GAGA,PEOPLE STRESS GOSSIPIN,IS REALLY TELLIN ON HER...WELL.....SAI BABA. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) by Krismart(m): 10:36am On Apr 04, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
D first pix really show say Linda don old oooo. D face don shrink finish ooo
May u never old
Re: Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) by pweetychyka(f): 10:36am On Apr 04, 2016
How does dis supply stable light and fuel to the masses?
Re: Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 04, 2016
If Linda is interested in being one of Wizzy's babymama, she should apply and stop all her tantrums
Re: Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) by pennytration(m): 10:37am On Apr 04, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:
Two comfortable figures having their moments

Thank God for my neighbor who was able to get a few litres of fuel else I wouldn't be here.
Sweetheart, dat light and fuel matter tire me o. See as i dey manage my ba3. Hope u didn't vote for dis change.
Re: Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 10:37am On Apr 04, 2016
Two of una dey wait for Dangote to come n settle dis for una abi? Una dey joke, d speed boat wey go carry una go him house still dey repairer shop.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) by Davland(m): 10:39am On Apr 04, 2016
Na buruji kashamu go settle dis one

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) by nepapole(m): 10:39am On Apr 04, 2016
Awon oponu meji
Re: Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 04, 2016
Linda for just leave that boy and im house issue
Re: Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) by Laolu97(m): 10:41am On Apr 04, 2016
Wetin dey do dis two self,shey dem get crush on eachoda ni abi bawo..? undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) by ceejay80s(m): 10:45am On Apr 04, 2016
UIA04:
abeg save your data and use it to send your CV
I love ur show
Re: Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) by SweetJustice: 10:48am On Apr 04, 2016
UIA04:
The only way fu..ck boys can get to any single lady is to insult her with the obvious ...when will you marry, your pussy stinks, my friend fuckeed you ,ugly,bicth etc.

I wonder what Tania saw in the kid....

I keep wondering why u are taking sides with Linda. Trust me you won't like her when you meet her besides I don't see how the kid is wrong in fighting back. Like the other guy said you don't provoke people and tell them how to react. Here's my advice forget this clowns and give yourself a real birthday treat.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) by Whizkeey(m): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2016
Dey should make up jare *sips big cola*
Re: Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) by ceejay80s(m): 10:49am On Apr 04, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
D first pix really show say Linda don old oooo. D face don shrink finish ooo
Weda she old or not the fact still remains that she still get money pass u, mention me and I will pray for u
Re: Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) by ceejay80s(m): 10:52am On Apr 04, 2016
All of una wey dey shout say Linda do dey old, are u urself geting younger ? As the clock they thick for her na so e dey thick for u too,
Na wa for una o, all I know is she's richer than every nairalander that posted on this thread and its a fact
Re: Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) by sauceEEP(m): 10:57am On Apr 04, 2016
edwife:

That is the thing about immature dudes.

Linda you should have just said the truth. The director's wee wee was just not that. he wanted to sleep with her thinking that because she is circumcised she won't feel anything,but Linda was not just having that. grin

He then went to uncle wizkid > 25 and lied that she was smelling. Oga Director, say the truth. Your shlong was just too small for Linda. grin
shocked shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 04, 2016
emmyblackky:
Amidst their social media drama, Queen of Naija bloggers Linda Ikeji and Babanla of Naija entertainment Wizkid wished they could have a happy home which will keep them off this madness.
Reconciliation committee needed for Linda and Wizkid. who do we call now? suggestions please. I'll suggest between Ifeanyi Ubah and Prophet TB Joshua.
Aunty Linda weds Brother Wizkid.
read their fans reactions to their beef in the snapshots below

Wizkid is just young and naïve.... The blog is an empire that would always run while lots of stars come and go, these blogs will make you or destroy you, these blogs work together, an insult to one is an insult to all. if I was a blogger, am aware wizkid would come for my head sooner or later. he does not have a good adviser.
Re: Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2016
Pls call boko haram leader and isis leader. With these people, in two minutes wiZkid and Linda go reconcile fast fast.
Re: Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) by jaylister(m): 11:08am On Apr 04, 2016
Planned beef

http://www.hygist.com/2016/04/nigerian-born-with-both-male-and-female.html

Nigerian Born With Both Male And Female Sexual Organs Cries Out For Help. Photos

HELP! HELP! HELP!
Re: Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2016
One na APC and the other PDP
Re: Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) by pipz(m): 11:19am On Apr 04, 2016
Linda wan marry but the issue is that she got too much money.......Wizkid no wan marry because he has too much money. Hope these people solve their problems ooooo, cause it's like e dey complicated. grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 04, 2016
They used it to cover up the entire sex charade
Roidatom:
Tomorrow you'll hear they are both married. Just wait and see. Na so e dey start. From fight to love. Like magic.

True life testimony:
In my choir, our then provost gave one of the sopranos a very dirty slap during Choir practice. They became best of enemies.

Today, they are happily married with two children. Just like magic.

So, watch out for Linda weds Wizkid.
If she use love portion be dat.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2016
Na Linda dey make money from all this joor. More traffic to her blog. Whizkid ignorantly fanning her "fire" of money
Re: Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) by Elinob(m): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2016
Am sure dat will bi d end of dey story
Re: Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) by fernandoc(m): 11:30am On Apr 04, 2016
edwife:

That is the thing about immature dudes.

Linda you should have just said the truth. The director's wee wee was just not that. he wanted to sleep with her thinking that because she is circumcised she won't feel anything,but Linda was not just having that. grin

He then went to uncle wizkid > 25 and lied that she was smelling. Oga Director, say the truth. Your shlong was just too small for Linda. grin

Point of correction. Before someone says your 'shlong' is too small it must have entered the something.
Re: Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) by Donopolover(m): 11:40am On Apr 04, 2016
Never Liked Wizkid but adored Linda but it's the other way round now. Come on Linda no matter the blog sphere she operates from you can't and will never finish or ruin Talent coz it's just Talent. FYI It's my Birthday Today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani Poses With Basket Of Tomatoes / Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together / Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.