Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,156 members, 7,845,810 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

please I need Information about Benin City - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / please I need Information about Benin City (496 Views)

FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students / I Need Information About UNIZIK 2017/2018 Post Graduate Form / I need Information About Stephen Oluwole Awokoya Foundation Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

please I need Information about Benin City by unity2016: 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hello everyone, please I need help with a term paper.
I am to write about Edo state, Benin city precisely. I have never been to the city before and the information on the Internet is not enough. I'll be most grateful if I can get information on the following;
1. Present status of the benin city.
2. The factors responsible for the growth of the Benin city.
3. The land use classification of the city.
4. Problems associated with living in Benin city.

Any information on the above will help, no matter how little.

Please mod help me take this to front page. Thanks
Re: please I need Information about Benin City by tripplephi: 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
So who is your slave to do the write up for you.... You better travel and come over to edo state, pay a guide to show you around. In this fuel scarcity you think someone will just waste their battery typing for you.... Chai... Bros enter bus and come to edo state yourself and do your writing else you are strictly on your own.... Imagine cheap labour.
Re: please I need Information about Benin City by unity2016: 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
tripplephi:
So who is your slave to do the write up for you.... You better travel and come over to edo state, pay a guide to show you around. In this fuel scarcity you think someone will just waste their battery typing for you.... Chai... Bros enter bus and come to edo state yourself and do your writing else you are strictly on your own.... Imagine cheap labour.
All time and battery you used in typing all this would have been used in giving me some useful information o.
Please just try for me now.
Btw I'm not bros o. Na sis I be cheesy
Re: please I need Information about Benin City by unity2016: 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
Please help me now. Any information is useful. No matter how little
Re: please I need Information about Benin City by tripplephi: 12:30am On Apr 04, 2016
unity2016:
Please help me now. Any information is useful. No matter how little

Hmmm Ok

(1) (Reply)

Done! / Where Are The Mathematicians? / Deadline For 2016 Admission Process Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.