Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Investment In Landed Property In Abuja. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment In Landed Property In Abuja. (1696 Views)

What You Must Know Before Investing In Landed Property In Ibeju Lekki / Do you desire a genuine property in Lagos with C of O at an affordable price? / Intetested In Landed Property In Abuja? (direct Business With Indegenes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment In Landed Property In Abuja. by r2beez(m): 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hello friends how profitable is the investment in Landed property in Abuja? Is it really worth it and how can one go about it? Please I will appreciate comments from people who are genuine and who has experience. Thank you
Re: Investment In Landed Property In Abuja. by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 04, 2016
r2beez:
Hello friends how profitable is the investment in Landed property in Abuja? Is it really worth it and how can one go about it? Please I will appreciate comments from people who are genuine and who has experience. Thank you
I stay in Abuja..hv lots of insight in the property industry...n I can tell u...the return is huge...very huge..just be careful while buying lands...especially old allocation areas, to avoid double allocation n outright scam
Re: Investment In Landed Property In Abuja. by r2beez(m): 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
BADNEAT:
I stay in Abuja..hv lots of insight in the property industry...n I can tell u...the return is huge...very huge..just be careful while buying lands...especially old allocation areas, to avoid double allocation n outright scam

Tanx bro
Re: Investment In Landed Property In Abuja. by Raymagnate(m): 11:51pm On May 22, 2016
Landed property is a gold mine in Abuja. I have been doing this business for a while now. My advice is that most of the land in FCT are own by federal government. That's why u see people that can build mansions rather settle with a 2 or 3 bedroom flats in most part of FCT. If you can buy a property and develop inside town you will be smiling to the bank. If you still wants to get a land, be sure its certified by the federal government and its not a place they will want to use in the nearest future, then you can go on and build anything you want. It can be a little advisable if you can go to neighboring state and get a good land, you wont regret it in years to come. I stay at Kurudu and i can help you get a land after Orozo ie Nasarrawa state. Believe me you wont regret it.

Have a nice day

Re: Investment In Landed Property In Abuja. by akpogbenz(m): 2:36am On May 27, 2016
We can get you land not far from Abuja airport which is at Kuje at an incredible rate then with our microfinance scheme you can build your own house within a year at 30 to 50% cost.

Reach me on my phone: 08061277967 or by mail akpogbenzs@gmail.com
Re: Investment In Landed Property In Abuja. by millan0: 4:16am On Mar 24, 2019
Putting money into real estate is a sure thing. Even more so in Abuja.

For reasons why you should invest in the abuja property market. Read the below.

https://www.villaafrika.com/reasons-to-invest-in-abuja/

(1) (Reply)

Please Is Givers Forum Still Paying In This 2017? / Earn For Life.... / Loan Needed, Car As Collateral, See Car Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.