Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

My Horrible Experience With A Very Broke Ass Momma - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Horrible Experience With A Very Broke Ass Momma (999 Views)

Need A Girl With Big Ass At Ajah Lagos For Serious Relationship / My Experience With Nairaland Ladies / She Finally Broke My Heart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Horrible Experience With A Very Broke Ass Momma by tonero4urch(m): 11:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
I am a statistician, working class, dark, fun, independent, 6'1 tall, athletic with a very big Cork. I have not found a lady that can match my sexual urge for like forever so if you are a lady that has got it just holla me. I would want a lady from Lagos mainland preferably Ajao Estate, Ikotun, Egbeda, Iba, Okota, Isolo, Ijesha, surulere, Ikeja etc

I dont just have a very big cork- I know how to use it too. Call me and have the fun of your life.
This is my pin 58E047A2

MY HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH A BROKE ASS MOMMA

After seeing my post here( where i described myself and said i am looking for a momma), a lady called Lola (not real name) called me today and said she is interested in me. She stays at Ogba and after the pleasantries I told her that I would be going for a meeting at Ajegunle today being Sunday but she insisted we see.

I told her to come down to my place at lkotun but you know ladies and fear( with the stories of ritualist et al everyday) lols. She blatantly refused so we agreed to meet in a hotel( short time) near her place because she refused I come to her house( Ogba , Ikeja).

So I told her I would be rounding up with what I am doing by 5pm that after that I will come from Ajegunle to Ogba( my brothers you know the distance ), so we agreed.

I rounded up my meeting at exactly 5pm and called her and asked her who would be footing the hotel bills and she told me that i would be the one to do it( my brothers wetin i want na sugar mommy but this lady want me to be the sugar daddy, lols) . I told her I can't foot the bills owing to the fact that I am coming to her place that if it were to be my place I would foot the bills and moreover I wanted a sugar momma not the other way round. She agreed to foot the bills and told me not to come yet that she is having her hairdo- so i waited around Ajegunle for her call. She later called me around 6pm that she is done and that I should start coming.

To cut the long story short I got to Ogba around 7:30pm after Lagos traffic stressed me out. I was waiting to see a well curved and beautiful lady but behold I saw a very black , ugly and fat chimpanzee with another lady in a Honda 1900 model,lols ( as a coded guy i say make i just help her by managing her as e be say i don come be say i don come) . She took me in company of her friend who later alighted while she drove me around ogba for another 1 hr looking for the cheapest hotel (lols) we would lodge and behold she took me to a very dirty, stinking guest house and told me to go and ask how much *shot time* cost( me na sharp guy, she wan play on my intelligence) . I came out of the car and went in , inquired and came back to tell her . She told me I should pay. I gave her a very vicious look( after spending all my energy, money and time from Ajegunle to Ogba you want me to pay 1k)

We just stood there and she said I should bring 500 naira so she brings the rest but I blatantly refused and asked her why she was not keeping to her own part of the bargain (that she is footing the bills) . I told her i am leaving since she is not serious( see blomblow wey i wan help service her stinking Kitty-Cat dey wan turn me to mugu) . I made it clear to her that this was my first time of doing this , not like I am that kind of guy who is desperate for sex. I just wanted to have fun but not with a very fat baboon like Lola wey I wan even help.

I left her and took the next okada enroute Ikotun while she stared at me as i leave and I sent her the below SMS on my way home which she hasn't replied , lols:

'Did you intentionally pull that stunt to stress me or what? I don't get it. Do you think I am desperate for the sex that made you think I would pay after coming all the way from Ajegunle to Ikotun? For your info I just want to help you but you blew it . C'mon get a life.'

N/B : Any lady that is not ready to spend the cash shouldn't bother contacting me OK?
**In Don Jazzy's voice**
Egbon lady Lola, if you want my big working cork come and collect it with cash. *****nonsense*****

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Very Broke Ass Momma by ourkobo: 12:19am On Apr 04, 2016
I dey come
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Very Broke Ass Momma by Virus777: 5:14am On Apr 04, 2016
Interesting story. In other words you are a gigolo, a male prostitutte. undecided A male call girl. Eiyaa. God help your ministry.

Guys will do all sorts of demeaning jobs just 'cos of the hardship in the land. What if that woman is an HIV or herpes carrier or has other unknown STD? Condoms cannot provide hundred percent protection you know.

It's your ife anyways, live it as you please.
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Very Broke Ass Momma by tonero4urch(m): 7:20am On Apr 04, 2016
Virus777:
Interesting story. In other words you are a gigolo, a male prostitutte. undecided A male call girl. Eiyaa. God help your ministry.

Guys will do all sorts of demeaning jobs just 'cos of the hardship in the land. What if that woman is an HIV or herpes carrier or has other unknown STD? Condoms cannot provide hundred percent protection you know.

It's your ife anyways, live it as you please.

With your moniker I can understand where the HIV + is coming from. Continue to stay positive. LOLS
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Very Broke Ass Momma by bolt000(m): 7:54am On Apr 04, 2016
Interesting undecided[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Need Both Male And Female Friends Around Festac, Orile, Alaba And Surulere / Naija Looking For Good Friends In Germany / sup peepz. connecting people

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.