Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Little Children Smooching At A Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Little Children Smooching At A Party (5662 Views)

Van Vicker Touching/smooching Actress Ruth Kadiri On Set (photo) / Davido Smooching And Clubbing With His New Big Baby Mama (pics,vid) / [PHOTOS] Edo Girl Smooching Her Nephew In Bathtub! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Children Smooching At A Party by rickymayne(m): 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
what a big disgrace...small children with the age range of 3-12 were smooching at a party...as adults were seen in the scene...which means they were also into it...i dont get why they would just brainwash little kids into doing this...i hope people stand against this...and parents should be more careful with the kinda schools they send their children to

Re: Little Children Smooching At A Party by divinehand2003(m): 1:42am On Apr 04, 2016
I sorry and weep for the upcoming generation. Sodom and Gomorrah will be child's play compared to their escapades and nefarious activities.
Re: Little Children Smooching At A Party by prela(f): 2:55am On Apr 04, 2016
Rocking each other if I may say.......endtime children
Re: Little Children Smooching At A Party by pyyxxaro: 4:59am On Apr 04, 2016
The second pic na the highest

She give the guy betta obukwokwo cry

See what PDP has caused cry
Re: Little Children Smooching At A Party by missvera(f): 6:55am On Apr 04, 2016
Lord have mercy! This is not the first time of seeing such; I remembered watching a video like that where the a girl and a boy were doing something of this nature and the boy was so hard while the adults there were cheering them up.
This nonsense has to Stop!
Re: Little Children Smooching At A Party by goldbim(f): 7:04am On Apr 04, 2016
What rubbish??and some silly adults 'll be cheering them on....obviously,these are kids and they ought to be cautioned..our music video's ain't helping matters @all..#nudeladies everywhere#...
Re: Little Children Smooching At A Party by docphresh(m): 7:33am On Apr 04, 2016
Lol..Practice Makes perfect.

(1) (Reply)

. / Are Gwen Stefani And Eve Best Friends? / All Gabriel Afolayan Lovers Raise Your Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.