Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,244 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

PHOTOS: Woman Gets Pregnant For Her 15-year-old Son And Shares It Facebook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS: Woman Gets Pregnant For Her 15-year-old Son And Shares It Facebook (3300 Views)

Couple, son and girlfriend arrested for stealing. / 16-Year-Old Girl Who Always Sleeps In Class Gets Pregnant In Lagos. Photo / 26-Year-Old Woman Kidnaps 17-Year-Old Boy For Sex In Lagos, Now Pregnant For Him (2) (3) (4)

PHOTOS: Woman Gets Pregnant For Her 15-year-old Son And Shares It Facebook by ceo247frolic(m): 6:11am On Apr 04, 2016
In what will come across as perhaps the most shocking case of incest in recent times, a woman has proudly gotten pregnant by her own son.

The woman posted the photo above showing her posing with her underage 15-year-old son and then followed it up with an explanation.

See how she captioned she captioned it below:

The Facebook post reads (edited):

“For those who don’t know, me and my 15 year old son had a baby last year together. I had sex with him when he was 14 years old.

"The baby came out fine. Just to let you know I also have three (3) daughters who are thirteen(13) fourteen(14) and sixteen(16).
"My son is a great dad and also a great boyfriend to me. This all started when I realized that I was having feelings for him. I decided to have a one on one talk with him. I told him 'mommy loves you more than what it means to just be a mommy to you' I also told him that “mommy likes you just like how a girl from school likes you.'

"I explained everything to him and got him to understand and he felt the same way as I did as he began to ask questions. He asked “so does that mean that we can kiss and hold hands like boyfriend and girlfriend?”I told him yes and even sex.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/04/photos-woman-gets-pregnant-for-her-15.html

cc lalasticlala,mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Gets Pregnant For Her 15-year-old Son And Shares It Facebook by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:12am On Apr 04, 2016
End time mum
This is abomination, taboo
And she still get mind to post it on FBK, chai the devil is among us ooo
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Gets Pregnant For Her 15-year-old Son And Shares It Facebook by AntiWailer: 6:18am On Apr 04, 2016
so if I get it right,

One OloriBOO mother made her son her BOO.

That is terriBOO angry

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Gets Pregnant For Her 15-year-old Son And Shares It Facebook by olaideeeedris(m): 6:27am On Apr 04, 2016
That woman should be arrested for child abuse... Take it or leave it, the world is rounding off... Some people will come and tell us it's a good thing
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Gets Pregnant For Her 15-year-old Son And Shares It Facebook by Amiano(m): 6:28am On Apr 04, 2016
Uwa Mme bi.

Notin wey person nor go see for dis life truely dis is Endtime
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Gets Pregnant For Her 15-year-old Son And Shares It Facebook by Laitesmart(m): 6:43am On Apr 04, 2016
Aye n pare bo... End time things
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Gets Pregnant For Her 15-year-old Son And Shares It Facebook by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 04, 2016
insanity.....
disgusting...
No respect to the dead....
the annoying part is that they got likes for there stupidity...

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Gets Pregnant For Her 15-year-old Son And Shares It Facebook by matrix199(m): 6:44am On Apr 04, 2016
One in every four humans has a mental problem.
This is definitely mental retardation.
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Gets Pregnant For Her 15-year-old Son And Shares It Facebook by Yustash001(m): 6:47am On Apr 04, 2016
End time pregnancy...see as the mother be like winch..
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Gets Pregnant For Her 15-year-old Son And Shares It Facebook by sluk(m): 6:49am On Apr 04, 2016
Thank God 4 social network. one wouldnt have known how far d world has gone morally.
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Gets Pregnant For Her 15-year-old Son And Shares It Facebook by deewhone(f): 6:51am On Apr 04, 2016
Such an Incest! She'z not worthy 2 be a mother
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Gets Pregnant For Her 15-year-old Son And Shares It Facebook by mexyk(m): 6:54am On Apr 04, 2016
Why would she go bring the boy into her mad world? Now they have a baby, what is the baby's life gonna turn out to be...smh End time family!
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Gets Pregnant For Her 15-year-old Son And Shares It Facebook by Oblitz(m): 7:05am On Apr 04, 2016
shameless woman
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Gets Pregnant For Her 15-year-old Son And Shares It Facebook by whitecloth: 7:08am On Apr 04, 2016
Apart from bashing online and curses, I Dont think this woman knows the medical consequences of what she's doing, she needs to know about gene pool and inbreeding, this thing has wiped out a whole generation of kings in England, tell her to go and check the book of history.

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Gets Pregnant For Her 15-year-old Son And Shares It Facebook by uzoormah(m): 7:44am On Apr 04, 2016
ENDTIME

Blackaxe And Eiye In Warri One Killed In Football Field - PHOTOS / Boy Says God Doesn't Exist, Gives His Life To Satan (photos) / 15 Strangest Last Meal Request Of Death Row Inmates