Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

People Still Sends "Thanks For Accepting Me" On Facebook ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / People Still Sends "Thanks For Accepting Me" On Facebook ? (600 Views)

Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) / Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos / Dead Pose Trends On Facebook And Instagram. See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Still Sends "Thanks For Accepting Me" On Facebook ? by yinkuscious(m): 6:54am On Apr 04, 2016
Checking my facebook this Morning to see a guy sending thanks for accepting my friend request to a lady, I couldn't believe this dumb act still exist.

So I was wondering whether its a means of starting a conversation with the lady (which most ladies don't even reply) or it shows that the guy appreciate the lady (nice guy) or na inferiority complex.

What's your view on this ? And please, if you have ever done this before, Why ?
Re: People Still Sends "Thanks For Accepting Me" On Facebook ? by dajoaneke(m): 7:01am On Apr 04, 2016
It is the latest pick up line of 2006. Please allow anybody use him technique as him brain teach am. I dont do it though, I only go to her photos n lavish likes on them till she likes me for liking her cool cool cool
Re: People Still Sends "Thanks For Accepting Me" On Facebook ? by Plolly(f): 7:16am On Apr 04, 2016
I have over 3000 friends and they keep sending thanks for accepting. I don tire
Re: People Still Sends "Thanks For Accepting Me" On Facebook ? by Yuneehk(f): 7:22am On Apr 04, 2016
I thought I was the only one who hated that thing. You'll see "thanks for accepted me", "thanks for acceptance me", "thanks for accepting me", "thanks for the acceptance", etc.
What happened to sending him/her a private message?? Must you disgrace yourself?? That kyn thing they provoke me too

1 Like

Re: People Still Sends "Thanks For Accepting Me" On Facebook ? by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 04, 2016
embarassed
Plolly:
I have over 3000 friends and they keep sending thanks for accepting. I don tire

I was almost trying to believe you till I saw your Profile picture!!
Re: People Still Sends "Thanks For Accepting Me" On Facebook ? by Plolly(f): 7:27am On Apr 04, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
embarassed
I was almost trying to believe you till I saw your Profile picture!!
Add on fcbk Adenike Olajide
Re: People Still Sends "Thanks For Accepting Me" On Facebook ? by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 04, 2016
Plolly:

Add on fcbk Adenike Olajide

Lol. I won't add sha. I was only tryna tease you!!

You are beautiful.. kiss
Re: People Still Sends "Thanks For Accepting Me" On Facebook ? by Plolly(f): 7:37am On Apr 04, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

Lol. I won't add sha. I was only tryna tease you!!
You are beautiful.. kiss
lolz they are 3419 now all of them thanks for accepting ayaf tire *sighs*
Re: People Still Sends "Thanks For Accepting Me" On Facebook ? by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 04, 2016
Plolly:

lolz they are 3419 now all of them thanks for accepting ayaf tire *sighs*
Lemme add up and say thank you. So that I can make them 3420

Lol..

(1) (Reply)

Funny: How A Person Is Surviving The Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity / Onitsha-the Most Polluted City In The World- WHO / Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.