Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) (3599 Views)

Photos Of 4 Wizkid’s Directors That Have Possibly Slept With Linda Ikeji / 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Linda Ikeji / 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Linda Ikeji. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) by MoreJobsHere: 7:51am On Apr 04, 2016
The biggest punchline for us is Wizkid saying his director slept with Linda Ikeji, left her hanging at the hotel because her vagina stinks. WOW.
No 3&4 will shock you!!

So who could be the director Wizkid is talking about? Let’s see!

SESAN

Sesan Ogunro is very likely to be the man that leaked information to Wizkid about having a one night stand with Linda Ikeji because they are very close and often hang out

Sesan is also from an affluent background which means he an afford Linda to some extent. He is handsome and hunky – a feature Linda doesn’t hide her admiration for.

The biggest hint that he is the one is the fact that Linda Ikeji broke the news of Sesan’s father’s death in 2013.

Re: REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) by MoreJobsHere: 7:52am On Apr 04, 2016
Re: REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) by ettaetta(m): 7:54am On Apr 04, 2016
I smell lies
Re: REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 04, 2016
I would like only virgins to criticize this.
Re: REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 04, 2016
kenonze:
I would like only virgins to criticize this.

Your cleavage is like a Bolivian Pineapple, very juicy grin

1 Like

Re: REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 04, 2016
Zoharariel:

Pls focus on the topic not my cleavs

1 Like

Re: REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 04, 2016
kenonze:

That's dark spot there is it ur nipples or bra,.... The spot on ur left bress
Re: REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) by MaconAwire(m): 11:15am On Apr 04, 2016
Larryfly:

na tattoo she got it 4 yrs bck
#winks
Re: REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 04, 2016
Larryfly:

Lol.
Spoilt child
Re: REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 04, 2016
kenonze:

Lol.
Spoilt child

Was just analyzing the complexion. I stay in ph too btw. We should nairaland together some time
Re: REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) by NobleAngell(f): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2016
Sounds like a lie from the pit of hell. Very pathetic lie.
Re: REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
Larryfly:

Was just analyzing the complexion. I stay in ph too btw. We should nairaland together some time

Do not go gaga on your fellow male. That idiot is male. His name is Kennedy Eze.

See the link he was outted: www.nairaland.com/2536003/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/269#44364322
Re: REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
Zoharariel:

Do not crush on an internet transgender, fellow Putinian.

See the thread he was outted: www.nairaland.com/2536003/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/269#44364322 His name is Kennedy Eze.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
boostdom:

Do not crush on an internet transgender, fellow Putinian.

See the thread he was outted: www.nairaland.com/2536003/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/269#44364322 His name is Kennedy Eze.

Thanks Soulja, I'll stick with missy89. I just retrieved her dossier from the FSB Lagos station. She's 27years old and lives in Alexandria VA. Over & out! grin

2 Likes

Re: REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) by Michaeluzomam(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
Davido, Wizkid express mutual hatred for blogs (WATCH)>>>>https://uzopedia./2016/04/04/davido-wizkid-express-mutual-hatred-for-blogs-watch/
Re: REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) by charlie42(m): 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
ok
Re: REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) by izikjon(m): 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
cool cool
Re: REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) by tempem: 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
kenonze:

Lol.
Spoilt child
idiot, see as she dey laugh! na so una go dey spoil una life. Small time, because of your indecent way of dressing, una go dey shout, "no husband, all men are the same" you had better change. Truth hurts, though.

1 Like

Re: REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
[s]
tempem:
idiot, see as she dey laugh! na so una go dey spoil una life. Small time, because of your indecent way of dressing, una go dey shout, "no husband, all men are the same" you had better change. Truth hurts, though.
[/s]

Why are you so depressed
Re: REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) by tempem: 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
kenonze:
[s][/s]

Why are you so depressed
Agree! But, you'll be more depressed when what I said will come true. Na then Your eye go clear......

1 Like

Re: REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
tempem:
Agree! But, you'll be more depressed when what I said will come true. Na then Your eye go clear......

That time will never come.
Am already married
Re: REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) by tempem: 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
kenonze:

That time will never come.
Am already married
Lol. I can claim to be married too. Either way, your naughty way of dressing will cost you, someday.
Re: REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
tempem:
Lol. I can claim to be married too. Either way, your naughty way of dressing will cost you, someday.

It has been stated on this very thread that the thing you are arguing with is a male. Why even waste your time?
Re: REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
boostdom:

Do not go gaga on your fellow male. That idiot is male. His name is Kennedy Eze.

See the link he was outted: www.nairaland.com/2536003/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/269#44364322

Ewoooo.... You dont mean it?!!!!!
Re: REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) by Atlantian: 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
kenonze:

Seems many people are using this dp. Who is the girl on the dp and why are you people using her photo.
Re: REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) by tempem: 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
boostdom:

It has been stated on this very thread that the thing you are arguing with is a male. Why even waste your time?
my bad! Thanks, bro. A nice night ahead.
Re: REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) by Missy89(f): 12:05am On Apr 05, 2016
Zoharariel:

Thanks Soulja, I'll stick with missy89. I just retrieved her dossier from the FSB Lagos station. She's 27years old and lives in Alexandria VA. Over & out! grin

lol

(1) (Reply)

Exercise For Bigger And Firm Butt (photo+video) / Davido Sex A Prostitue And Order For Yam And Egg To Boost His Energy (watch) / See Breast Of Endowed Nigerian Girl Who Collects 6k From Guys To Twerk For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.