Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

When U Let A Man Look After The Baby - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When U Let A Man Look After The Baby (2426 Views)

When U On Ur Way To US Embassy To Apply For Visa And U Hear Trump Has Won (pics) / What Could've Made This Man Look Like This? / Pls Would U Let Ur Child Attend This School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When U Let A Man Look After The Baby by junketer(m): 8:22am On Apr 04, 2016

Re: When U Let A Man Look After The Baby by junketer(m): 8:28am On Apr 04, 2016
.l

Re: When U Let A Man Look After The Baby by junketer(m): 8:29am On Apr 04, 2016
J

Re: When U Let A Man Look After The Baby by timawoku(m): 8:31am On Apr 04, 2016
Lol
Re: When U Let A Man Look After The Baby by PasNet: 8:41am On Apr 04, 2016
grin I love the last part...think I've done it b4.... lol
Re: When U Let A Man Look After The Baby by coolebux(m): 8:41am On Apr 04, 2016
It's not their duty, that's all gringringrin
Re: When U Let A Man Look After The Baby by fav444(f): 8:58am On Apr 04, 2016
too funny to be true
Re: When U Let A Man Look After The Baby by mackhunter77: 9:37am On Apr 04, 2016
men are geniuses...Lol..

1 Like

Re: When U Let A Man Look After The Baby by Edwinmason(m): 9:42am On Apr 04, 2016
funny but true
Re: When U Let A Man Look After The Baby by pinky21(f): 9:46am On Apr 04, 2016
funny enough they love it , you need to see them laughing when playing with their dad because of rough play. mothers are too careful. no flinging,throwing ,jumping.......

2 Likes

Re: When U Let A Man Look After The Baby by junketer(m): 10:39am On Apr 04, 2016
fav444:
too funny to be true
lol. I've actually seen a guy keep a baby inside a bucket bcus of draft board game.
Re: When U Let A Man Look After The Baby by Daniel1673(m): 3:26am On Apr 05, 2016
PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA Buhari met with d Queen of England in London. He asked her. Buhari: How do you run such an efficient government here? Are there any tips you can give to me? I want to help Nigeria. QUEEN: The most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people. Buhari: How do I know the people around me are really intelligent? QUEEN: Oh, that's easy. Just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle. The Queen sent for David Cameron. David Cameron walked into the room, CAMERON: Yes, your majesty. You sent for me. QUEEN: Answer this riddle. David, your mother and father have a child, it is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?" CAMERON: hmmm... that would be me. QUEEN: Yes, very good. When Buhari came back home he sent for Osinbajo. Osibanjo walk in to Buhari's office. Osibanjo: Sir you call me. Buhari: Yes sit down and ans this, Your mother and your father have a child, it's not your brother and it's not your sister, who is it? Osinbajo: I'm not sure, let me get back to you. He asked all his staff in the office but none could give him an answer. Osinbajo ran to Fashola. Osinbajo asked Osinbajo: Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or sister, who is it?" FASHOLA: That's easy. It's me! Osinbajo smiled and said, Thanks! Then he went back to speak with President Buhari. Osinbajo: Sir, I have the answer to that riddle, It's Babatunde Raji Fashola! Buhari got angry, and said to Osinbajo No wonder Nigeria isn't moving forward, I am surrounded by dummies! The answer is .David Cameron!!! A beg don't laugh alone ......
Re: When U Let A Man Look After The Baby by Raphafire101: 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
Looooolllllll....this so funny and true
Re: When U Let A Man Look After The Baby by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
at all at all na him bad pass... cheesy
Re: When U Let A Man Look After The Baby by soulminister(m): 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
You carry baby nyansh do mouse pad ....... Your cane is being soaked in imaginary fuel
Re: When U Let A Man Look After The Baby by NJPot(m): 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
computer kids

(1) (Reply)

Google Street View Errors / Husband Nd House Maid.. Lolz / Is There Any Wise Man In The House To Solve Dis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.