Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences - Education (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences (244733 Views)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / 2017 NDDC Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship For Postgraduate Apply Now / NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by fecasj: 8:32am On May 31, 2016
stanisbaratheon:

you sound experienced in this. Are you a scholar??

Nice one there baresi22. Thank you and remain blessed.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 8:46am On May 31, 2016
Nelzone:
Abah prof. Shuuu,.. u have not still heard, stop giving people wrong info now. wat are u tryna achieve. It have been stated time and over that no one knows what they will set this time. But following the trend, it most likely wont be cinfores cos they changed that last year, and if they wanna continue with wat they did last year, then is small maths, verbal, current affairs, they mostly ur area of specialization. so its only engineering peeps that will be seeing chems, physics, and their engin tins, I am a geologist, and I will be expectin tins from that field, managemnt people will be expecting from their field too, same goes for medical and then environmental. but one tin was certain, they would be questions can answer if u really studied that course in school. I went for dangote test, I wrote for mining engineering as a geologist, and I was able to answer well, cos its all related. so the idea is that it will be ur course related questions. Yet again thats if last year's pattern is followed, which would most likely be the case cos test dont just change pattern every year like dat, except they seelast years pattern and logistics as poor. So people just keep an open mind but try increase ur knowledge as much as u can. dont follow this prof thats giving misleading info. how can u say 'The questions are general, Maths, phys, chem, biology in advanced level', so people that are doin management should go and be readin that too. The problem is that like Geobukky advised many of us did not bother to go tru last year's thread. even someone said on that thread that wat wld make u pass is more of what u know people than what u read just days or weeks before the test. I even asked my friend that did last year, he said was even like people wrote in different halls based on courses, that after accreditation, they would direct u to a hall based on ur course, last year.
This exams is for Science and Engineering only. So management people are not in the picture. Why not just make your point and stop condemning other person's opinion. You said they should increase knowledge as much as possible and at the same time saying prof is wrong for mentioning maths, phys, chm and bio etc. Do not even think that what you have posted here is the best info anybody can get, another person can bring his/her own views to surpass your own. Prepare with whatsoever knowledge you have. I wish you all the best.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nelzone(m): 10:06am On May 31, 2016
I am simply saying dont say it like u confirmed biology, chemistry and physics will be in it. U always sounding like u are part of those conducting the exam, u dont even try to make people know u are barely suggesting, re read ur post that i commented on. Then evn now u are givin some wrong info, oga Geology is a science course but u may write as a geologist and not see a single biology or even physics question, its not Jamb. Then also oga have u not seen people here saying project management, u tink thats a science course. Just give ur info and try to state that its ur suggestion and add clauses in which that info is effective. Bottom line is your info is most often wrong, and even the ones that are right u try to generalize it. Bro that could mislead people. Just take the point and dont argue. I know u mean well, dont make people think the contrary
professorgome:

This exams is for Science and Engineering only. So management people are not in the picture. Why not just make your point and stop condemning other person's opinion. You said they should increase knowledge as much as possible and at the same time saying prof is wrong for mentioning maths, phys, chm and bio etc. Do not even think that what you have posted here is the best info anybody can get, another person can bring his/her own views to surpass your own. Prepare with whatsoever knowledge you have. I wish you all the best.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by fecasj: 10:13am On May 31, 2016
Nelzone:
I am simply saying dont say it like u confirmed biology, chemistry and physics will be in it. U always sounding like u are part of those conducting the exam, u dont even try to make people know u are barely suggesting, re read ur post that i commented on. Then evn now u are givin some wrong info, oga Geology is a science course but u may write as a geologist and not see a single biology or even physics question, its not Jamb. Then also oga have u not seen people here saying project management, u tink thats a science course. Just give ur info and try to state that its ur suggestion and add clauses in which that info is effective. Bottom line is your info is most often wrong, and even the ones that are right u try to generalize it. Bro that could mislead people. Just take the point and dont argue. I know u mean well, dont make people think the contrary

Professor pls stop discouraging people that applied for project management. we will write and because they accepted project management, they will not give us science questions. we will get there.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nelzone(m): 10:43am On May 31, 2016
SPECIAL WARNING OOOOOO: FOR THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN COMMUNICATING WITH THE BOBBYCREEP GUY (via eazyslyke@yahoo.com) WHO HUMBLY REQUESTED FOR 1K TO GIVE TO HIS SOURCE (SO CALLED), PLEASE DO NOT OBLIGE OOOO, EXCEPT YOU TINK HE IS A COOL GUY AND YOU JUST WANNA DASH HIM MONEY, WHICH IS JUST FINE. BUT THE STUFF HE IS SENDING IS THE SAME CINFORES WHICH MOST OF YOU ALREADY HAVE FOR FREE, THANKS TO SOLLEYPEE, AND IT HAS BEEN EMPHASIZED THAT IS IS ONLY GOOD JUST TO GO THRU IT IF U FEEL LIKE, TO BROADEN YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND NOT KRAM IT, AS THE TEST WAS LAST STRUCTURED LIKE THAT IN 2013 WHEN IT WAS STILL CONDUCTED BY CINFORES... SO BE WARNED O.

2 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nelzone(m): 10:46am On May 31, 2016
Thank God u finally broke out. Prof shey u don hear
fecasj:

Professor pls stop discouraging people that applied for project management. we will write and because they accepted project management, they will not give us science questions. we will get there.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by xcellinking(m): 11:10am On May 31, 2016
toprealman:
which state are you from bro?
Cross River State but I'm currently in Kaduna State.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by xcellinking(m): 11:21am On May 31, 2016
subseaman:
I have been watching quietly on this PQ issue, some want to help but give half info,others want to make money,in the end we all need each other to survive.
Let me share the little I have:a friend of mine wrote the CBT last year,what came out wasn't cinfores at all,but Normal maths,English and general questions on Engineering and sciences(physics,chemistry,biology),time frame:1hr,interview TF:5k.he is currently in Canada now

Seriously transport fare for the exams is 5K? I thought it only applies when one is going for the interview? Please clarify me on this thanks.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by toprealman: 11:31am On May 31, 2016
xcellinking:

Cross River State but I'm currently in Kaduna State.
send me ur email.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by kerryharmony: 11:34am On May 31, 2016
solleypee:
For those who might still need d cinfores software - extracted questions "widely regarded as NDDC P.Q" (verbal, general, logic & ICT) drop ur mail cos i'll be sending the most I can extract by tomorrow.
Bro plz u can send to harmonyordu@yahoo.com. Thanks bro
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by xcellinking(m): 11:41am On May 31, 2016
toprealman:
send me ur email.
don2kingsley@gmail.com
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by kerryharmony: 11:57am On May 31, 2016
Nelzone:
SPECIAL WARNING OOOOOO: FOR THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN COMMUNICATING WITH THE BOBBYCREEP GUY (via eazyslyke@yahoo.com) WHO HUMBLY REQUESTED FOR 1K TO GIVE TO HIS SOURCE (SO CALLED), PLEASE DO NOT OBLIGE OOOO, EXCEPT YOU TINK HE IS A COOL GUY AND YOU JUST WANNA DASH HIM MONEY, WHICH IS JUST FINE. BUT THE STUFF HE IS SENDING IS THE SAME CINFORES WHICH MOST OF YOU ALREADY HAVE FOR FREE, THANKS TO SOLLEYPEE, AND IT HAS BEEN EMPHASIZED THAT IS IS ONLY GOOD JUST TO GO THRU IT IF U FEEL LIKE, TO BROADEN YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND NOT KRAM IT, AS THE TEST WAS LAST STRUCTURED LIKE THAT IN 2013 WHEN IT WAS STILL CONDUCTED BY CINFORES... SO BE WARNED O.
Bro plz can u send the extracted free cinfores material to my mail. harmonyordu@yahoo.com, thanks bro.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 11:59am On May 31, 2016
xcellinking:

Seriously transport fare for the exams is 5K? I thought it only applies when one is going for the interview? Please clarify me on this thanks.
That 5k is for interview, not exam. On the exam, they will give you meat pie and soft drink.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by toprealman: 12:00pm On May 31, 2016
xcellinking:

don2kingsley@gmail.com
check ur inbox.....can't access the email linked to my NL acct.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by xcellinking(m): 12:11pm On May 31, 2016
toprealman:
check ur inbox.....have access the email linked to this acct.

I've checked, no new mail yet.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by luv2rolly(m): 12:18pm On May 31, 2016
Please guys help a brother out, I need the past questions... luv2rolly@hotmail.com.. Tnx in advance
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by ebimarian: 12:31pm On May 31, 2016
kerryharmony:

Bro plz u can send to harmonyordu@yahoo.com. Thanks bro
Pls bro...forward it to me
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by toprealman: 12:37pm On May 31, 2016
xcellinking:

I've checked, no new mail yet.
will resend......refresh let's see.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by ebimarian: 12:37pm On May 31, 2016
Nelzone:
Solleypeeeeeeee, correct man, Drop it here boss: nelsonwithu@yahoo.com
Pls bro...forward it to my e-box ...ebimabel4real@yahoo.com
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by xcellinking(m): 12:46pm On May 31, 2016
toprealman:
will resend......refresh let's see.
Still nothing... Both in Spam n inbox. Just resend
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by ebimarian: 12:46pm On May 31, 2016
Pls house..... someone should kindly send me a copy of the past question...my email add is ebimabel4real@yahoo.com

Tnk u
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by QueenColeen(f): 1:23pm On May 31, 2016
BobbyCreep:
Hey guys,

I just received something in the mail from a different source that looks really legit.

It's a scheme that has been repeated yearly.

Send me an email if you are interested.

eazyslyke@yahoo.com
Please can you send me the link / Questions. My email grisham_chris@yahoo.com
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by QueenColeen(f): 1:28pm On May 31, 2016
Hi guys, please can someone send me PQ. Thanks. My email

grisham_chris@yahoo.com
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by toprealman: 1:30pm On May 31, 2016
xcellinking:

send ur no let's try what's app
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nimbo123: 1:45pm On May 31, 2016
Help!!!
I was unable to print the registration slip on time.but I got a code number.i got the sms for the nddc cbt.pls does any1 kw if I can stil go for the exam?pls kindly reply.my mail slimme2u@yahoo.com tanks
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by xcellinking(m): 2:54pm On May 31, 2016
toprealman:
send ur no let's try what's app
0706 939 6475
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by toprealman: 3:10pm On May 31, 2016
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by toprealman: 3:12pm On May 31, 2016
xcellinking:

Got ur no.....take it off
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by kennedyugo: 3:23pm On May 31, 2016
Please friends, I got the invite but the sms was not complete. Also there was no email. I don't know my date of test. I'm from imo state. When are imo people writing? Is there any contact I can use to reach nddc? Please
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 3:59pm On May 31, 2016
kennedyugo:
Please friends, I got the invite but the sms was not complete. Also there was no email. I don't know my date of test. I'm from imo state. When are imo people writing? Is there any contact I can use to reach nddc? Please
There is no contact to reach them. Since your message is not complete, go to the exam venue on the 2nd of June so that you can make complain to the people conducting the exam. They may have solution for you.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sokarsenal(m): 4:08pm On May 31, 2016
Nelzone:

NO professorgome DOESNT MEAN WELL FOR ANYBODY..........

he means well for HImSELF........he is writing the exam as well after 2 years of "getting to the interview stage and not gaining the scholarship"

he wants to make money as well as write......kill 2 stones at the same time....he is advertising his goods.....so whatever point u make is wrong

IF YOU Want any concrete information baresi2 is giving it here......HE IS A PRESENT NDDC SCHOLAR
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 4:29pm On May 31, 2016
sokarsenal:

NO professorgome DOESNT MEAN WELL FOR ANYBODY..........

he means well for HImSELF........he is writing the exam as well after 2 years of "getting to the interview stage and not gaining the scholarship"

he wants to make money as well as write......kill 2 stones at the same time....he is advertising his goods.....so whatever point u make is wrong

IF YOU Want any concrete information baresi2 is giving it here......HE IS A PRESENT NDDC SCHOLAR

Is that so? Well, it depends on what you mean by meaning well. Which information or question have you answered in this forum? Be calm and stop raising false alarm concerning professorgome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (85) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.