Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,581 members, 7,850,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

Pensions matters ...Lets talk about those pension isssues - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pensions matters ...Lets talk about those pension isssues (848 Views)

FG Just Paid My Dad His Pension Arrears / Lets Talk About Drones#bbbbb / Here's How Much Money Obama And Biden Will Get From Their Pensions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pensions matters ...Lets talk about those pension isssues by otunbablacq: 11:08am On Apr 04, 2016
Lets talk about pension issues, solve them and update on the latest in the industry

Truly yours
Otunba
Re: Pensions matters ...Lets talk about those pension isssues by Nnekeh: 1:53pm On May 04, 2018
Dear sir,

I lost my mother on the 13th of February 2017. A couple of months later we obtained the letter of administration and have since submitted all required documents to leadway pensure PFA on the 2nd of march 2018. I've been following up with leadway pensure and all I've been getting is a generic reply about Pencom and reconciliation of accounts. Please I would like you to enlighten me on the process of reconciliation of accounts and what I need to do to make it work faster.
Re: Pensions matters ...Lets talk about those pension isssues by otunbablacq: 10:19pm On May 04, 2018
Nnekeh:
Dear sir,

I lost my mother on the 13th of February 2017. A couple of months later we obtained the letter of administration and have since submitted all required documents to leadway pensure PFA on the 2nd of march 2018. I've been following up with leadway pensure and all I've been getting is a generic reply about Pencom and reconciliation of accounts. Please I would like you to enlighten me on the process of reconciliation of accounts and what I need to do to make it work faster.

Dear Nnekeh,
My sincere condolences to your family. However, so many factors are responsible for account reconciliation especially those who worked in public sector. The first factor is that the PFA reconciles the remittance in the holder account with the nominal roll from pencom as to ascertain either refund or payment of outstanding. Secondly, if there are missing contributions, the PFA will do all within to credit the missing remittances as applicable. You can reach me on zero eight zero two eight one, nine two three eight six. I will be glad to further explain and guide you.
Re: Pensions matters ...Lets talk about those pension isssues by Sammyfabulous: 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
Anyone here?
Re: Pensions matters ...Lets talk about those pension isssues by Sammyfabulous: 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
Nnekeh:
Dear sir,

have you found solutions

(1) (Reply)

New Mtn Data Night Plan@n25 / Has It Gotten To This Level? / Pics: See How This Jilted Lover Congratulated Her Baby Daddy On His New Wife....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.