Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,934 members, 7,852,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:12 PM

How I Stunned My Fellow Millionaire - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Stunned My Fellow Millionaire (278 Views)

Hi Nairalanders, A Fellow Needs A Help On How To Overcome Stage Fright / Lady Stunned After Party She Was Called To Cater For Turned Out To Be Her BF / Meet 24 Year Old Real Life "Hercules" Whose Size Would Leave U Stunned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Stunned My Fellow Millionaire by bakingsoda: 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
Last Saturday afternoon, I was called by the HOD of an organization I serve in and was asked if I could deliver a CD booked by the "erased name", I answered in the affirmative because the said person was travelling the next day to a far country and he needed it.

My mobile number was forwarded to the Man and he called me, we talked freely and he instructed me to chatter a taxi from GRA where I was supposed to pick up the CD, to golf estate his residence.

The next was an sms which ended badly. Read that sms and tell me if you don't find something wrong with the concluding words which I highlighted in ash.

I was angered at that because I'm sure this man doesn't have a clue that I was coming all the way from Choba to GRA and then to Golf estate. He was unaware that I personally decided to put a smile on his face. He never knew that I wasn't under any obligation whatsoever for my act of kindness. He would have left for that far country without the CD had I not yielded to the request.

Apparently, this man thinks I would probably trek miles and miles for hours to deliver the CD and lie to him that I boarded a taxi, exclusively for me. He thought I'd somehow not do as instructed and collect the sum mentioned. What is 1,500NGN? That's like the price of Robert Kiyosaki's WHY WE WANT YOU TO BE RICH. One out of more than 500 books I have acquired in a few years. He was ignorant of the fact that someone was sparing his time for him.

But "I'm a millionaire" I reminded myself.

So I decided not to change my decision. I refused to sit back and not go again. I decided to teach this my fellow millionaire a lesson by doing the deal for free. Yes, FREE.

I gave him another chance to think ill of me. Whilst we arrived at the gate, the security guards refused allowing the vehicle because it was a taxi. I dismissed the driver and decided to walk into the fine estate. I told him about this but he tried persuading me never to let the taxi driver go. I told him never to worry about that. When I met him just a few steps from the gate, I delivered the CD.

He asked of how much and I told him it was done for free. He was stunned and thought I was as joking. I insisted. Afterwards, he kept saying WE NOW FRIENDS. I laughed at this. I was extravagantly happy that I taught him a lesson. Not every Nigerian youth wants to take advantage of a millionaire even if his relations have perpetuated this act before. I invested three hours plus to and from his residence.

I am really VERY DIFFERENT.

Moment submitted by Thank-God Eboh. Find him on Facebook.

Submit your own moment at http://www.naturallyanonymous.com/p/share-moment.html, we will only publish your name on your request.

http://www.naturallyanonymous.com/2016/04/how-i-stunned-my-fellow-millionaire.html

(1) (Reply)

Deadline For Yesgrant Application / Flavourway Platform / NPFL Lands International Deal As LMC Signs Mou With Sport Drink Supplier.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.