Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

How To Purchase Online Without Getting Declined - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Purchase Online Without Getting Declined (702 Views)

Paylater Loans Declined. Why Are Our Loans Declined. / Report: Personal Sharing On Facebook Has Declined And The Company Is Worried / Alternative To Electricity: Why You Need To Purchase A Solar Power System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Purchase Online Without Getting Declined by nairalandbuzz(m): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hello,

So I downloaded this app on Google Store and its gotten to the time I have to pay $10 for the upgraded version and my Nigerian cards (GTbank, Firstbank, Zenith and Sterlings) got declined on several occasions with the error DCC (Dynamic Currency Converter error)

If you are facing same error, this is your best way out...

Sign into Google Wallet and click the Settings icon in the top-right corner.
Click Edit next to the "Home address" listed and update the address (please note this is different from the "Address book" which holds shipping addresses).
Open the Google Play website and navigate to any paid item available for download at Android Apps on Google Play.
Click to begin a download until you reach the 'Accept and buy' screen (no need to complete the purchase).
Close Google Play and clear your browser cache if you're on a desktop or laptop computer.
Wait 10 minutes.
Re-open the Google Play. You should now see the Play Store that matches the country in your legal address.

I did this and I was able to make my purchase successfully.
Re: How To Purchase Online Without Getting Declined by ekpeye(m): 1:31am On Apr 07, 2016
Op can u pls explain the editong ur talking, one should edit it to which of the addres, is it a Nigerian address or what, am having similar problem pls.
Re: How To Purchase Online Without Getting Declined by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
ekpeye:
Op can u pls explain the editong ur talking, one should edit it to which of the addres, is it a Nigerian address or what, am having similar problem pls.

Edit the Nigerian address. Change it to a USA address.

Or create a new address and make it default.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Explain This? / Nigeria's Economy At Risk As Biofuel Replaces Aviation Fuel By 2020 / Another Shocking Video Shows That The Earth Is Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.