Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,163 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

‘F**k The Blogs!’:Davido Declares Support 4 Wizkid Amid Drama With Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘F**k The Blogs!’:Davido Declares Support 4 Wizkid Amid Drama With Linda Ikeji (656 Views)

Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji / Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding / Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘F**k The Blogs!’:Davido Declares Support 4 Wizkid Amid Drama With Linda Ikeji by henryanna36: 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDxuX_URr0a/

Davido and former rival Wizkid are fast becoming best of friends, and Davido proved this by posting a new video of him and Wizkid holding each other as the ‘Aye’ singer yells ‘F**k the blogs!’, a statement many people assume is targeted at Linda Ikeji.

This statement comes as a surprise as Davido had never had issues with the top blogger in the past, instead, fans had pitched Davido with Wizkid over who was the better artiste, until Davido clarified in his FADER interview that he has nothing against his contemporary.

“Me and Wizkid, we’re the best,” Davido said in FADER. “If one telecoms comes to me, the other one will go meet him. If Coke comes to me, Pepsi goes to him. Whether or not it’s true, they make it feel like it can only be one of us. I think there’s enough for all of us to eat, but then sometimes it can feel like only one person will win.”

Now, on Wizkid’s messy feud with Linda Ikeji, Davido is making his support for his fellow artiste known, a development we never expected as he could have stayed out of it.

Watch the video on the link above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/fk-blogs-davido-declares-support-for.html

Re: ‘F**k The Blogs!’:Davido Declares Support 4 Wizkid Amid Drama With Linda Ikeji by henryanna36: 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lol
Re: ‘F**k The Blogs!’:Davido Declares Support 4 Wizkid Amid Drama With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lol
Guys getting each other back since 1809BC.
That's what frnds are for, go guy wink
Re: ‘F**k The Blogs!’:Davido Declares Support 4 Wizkid Amid Drama With Linda Ikeji by SUPERPACK: 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
The enemy of my enemy is now my friend.
Re: ‘F**k The Blogs!’:Davido Declares Support 4 Wizkid Amid Drama With Linda Ikeji by nikkypearl(f): 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
Davkid and wizkid are not smiling at all grin

Well it my birthday ! Bless you kids grin
Re: ‘F**k The Blogs!’:Davido Declares Support 4 Wizkid Amid Drama With Linda Ikeji by Destined2win: 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
All these small small boys will not stop disgracing themselves.

And even this one's father is building a university. I wonder the precedence he will set for students, when his son's attitude is very questionable.
Re: ‘F**k The Blogs!’:Davido Declares Support 4 Wizkid Amid Drama With Linda Ikeji by saxwizard(m): 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
everyone is seeking attention

IAM SEEKING ATTENTION AS WELL

(1) (Reply)

‘my Mother Wanted Me To Become A Catholic Priest’ – Humblesmith Reveals / Check Out Omoni Oboli's Sweet-loving Birthday Message From Her Husband / Hilarious Post Of A Tiwa Fan To Tebliz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.