Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Upcoming Fashion Designer - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Upcoming Fashion Designer (1028 Views)

Fashion Designer Needed For Employment / Be A Fashion Designer In 3months In Akure Ondo State / Become A World-class Fashion Designer In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upcoming Fashion Designer by temzybabe(f): 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
I'm an upcoming fashion designer. I'll be posting some styles I made for myself. I'm still a work in progress. If you have any question you can ask me. And if you also have any contribution, please add it. Thanks grin. grin

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Fashion Designer by temzybabe(f): 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
I made this jumpsuit for myself last week. It's so comfy. The only problem is when you want to pee

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Fashion Designer by temzybabe(f): 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
I made this cowl neck gown for a friend. But it didn't really come out nice. Maybe cus she didn't iron it well sad
Re: Upcoming Fashion Designer by temzybabe(f): 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
I made this kimono top. Very easy to wear also. Kimono is a type of style without joining. You know on a normal day you cut the body, then the sleeves after. But in this case you cut the sleeves with the body at once. I'm sorry it's not too clear. Nobody to snap me grin
Re: Upcoming Fashion Designer by temzybabe(f): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
You can follow me on instagram @jummy_lawanson. I'll follow back immediately cheesy
Re: Upcoming Fashion Designer by temzybabe(f): 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
If you stay in Lagos and you need beautiful fabrics, I have a customer in Eko Idumota. He sells nice stuffs. And they are very cheap also. Let me know if you need his contact.

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Fashion Designer by temzybabe(f): 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
I'll be making this style this week. I'll be posting how to make it and the fabrics also. And I'll post the end result after cheesy

Re: Upcoming Fashion Designer by henryhemon(m): 5:04am On Apr 12, 2016
temzybabe:
I made this jumpsuit for myself last week. It's so comfy. The only problem is when you want to pee

Your profile pic .....very creative n lovely.. says much about you.
Re: Upcoming Fashion Designer by temzybabe(f): 5:34am On Apr 12, 2016
henryhemon:

Your profile pic .....very creative n lovely.. says much about you.
thank you sir grin
Re: Upcoming Fashion Designer by StylixSVC(m): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
temzybabe:
I'll be making this style this week. I'll be posting how to make it and the fabrics also. And I'll post the end result after cheesy

Need a graphic design to do some graphics works like cloth label designs, logo designs, ads banner design that you would use to advertise your products online or a designer to give a concept people would use to recognise your works and at an affordable rate, we are at your service. we charge less for and give excellent designs, contact us 07065002038 whatsapp.

email: stylixsvc@gmail.com
STYLIX VISUAL CONCEPT
....a mint of creativity!
Re: Upcoming Fashion Designer by StylixSVC(m): 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
Need a graphic design to do some graphics works like cloth label designs, logo designs, ads banner design that you would use to advertise your products online or a designer to give a concept people would use to recognise your works and at an affordable rate, we are at your service. we charge less for and give excellent designs, contact us 07065002038 whatsapp.

email: stylixsvc@gmail.com
STYLIX VISUAL CONCEPT
....a mint of creativity!

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Spend On Clothing Monthly? / 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands / (Photo) Waoh! White Students Embraces Yoruba Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.