Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Small Business And Need A Business Development Manager/executive? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Small Business And Need A Business Development Manager/executive? (829 Views)

Business Development Manager/executive Assistant To GMD. Apply Now / Vacancy: Business Development Manager/executive Assistant To GMD / Vacancy For An Online/digital Marketing Manager & Executive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Business And Need A Business Development Manager/executive? by LordBaelish: 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hi all.

For Most Businesses, making money is paramount of all their objectives, and as a result of that the role of a business development manager is important and pivotal in making such businesses scale to the next level.

The Benefits of a Business development manager/executive include but are not limited to:

1. Creation and development of a minimum viable product
2. Identifying, creation and execution of marketing and customer acquisition of a target market base.
3. Optimising Task execution into little bits and pieces for meeting targets.
4. Brand creation, promotion and maintenance
5. etc.

For those interested in procuring my services, kindly contact empresariomayne@gmail.com or 08184128294

Best regards all.
Re: Small Business And Need A Business Development Manager/executive? by afrobaby(f): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hi, what about a small business owner that doesn't have money to pay you basic salary but strictly commission on closed deals?
Re: Small Business And Need A Business Development Manager/executive? by LordBaelish: 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
afrobaby:
Hi, what about a small business owner that doesn't have money to pay you basic salary but strictly commission on closed deals?

What does the business entail and what's the structure of your business?
Re: Small Business And Need A Business Development Manager/executive? by afrobaby(f): 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
LordBaelish:

What does the business entail and what's the structure of your business?

IT , sales of computer devices, configuration of servers and networks, anything IT related
Re: Small Business And Need A Business Development Manager/executive? by oscarXXX: 5:12am On Apr 07, 2016
Send me your contact..

We need to discuss..

If you are interested in commission based earning..

CC -- 08060200254
help@247digitsolutions.com
Re: Small Business And Need A Business Development Manager/executive? by LordBaelish: 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
afrobaby:

IT , sales of computer devices, configuration of servers and networks, anything IT related

Call me and lets discuss. However that's majorly sales if I'm correct.
Re: Small Business And Need A Business Development Manager/executive? by LordBaelish: 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
afrobaby:

Call me and lets discuss.
Re: Small Business And Need A Business Development Manager/executive? by LordBaelish: 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
oscarXXX:
Send me your contact..

We need to discuss..

If you are interested in commission based earning..

CC -- 08060200254
help@247digitsolutions.com

You can reach me on 08184128294.
Re: Small Business And Need A Business Development Manager/executive? by afrobaby(f): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
LordBaelish:

Call me and lets discuss. However that's majorly sales if I'm correct.

Sales and configurations, no probs.
Re: Small Business And Need A Business Development Manager/executive? by LordBaelish: 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hi all..

(1) (Reply)

Payment Channel Supervisor / Urgent Vacancy - Senior Data Analyst / Looking For An 'exciting' Creative Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.