Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Imo State peeps let's meet here and mingle!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Imo State peeps let's meet here and mingle!!! (744 Views)

Meet Young Singles, Mature Singles And Mingle At Lekki Dating / Muslim Single In D House Lets Get Mingle / Single And Ready To Mingle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State peeps let's meet here and mingle!!! by tonero4urch(m): 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
Well... I am Uche from Orsu LGA of Imo state but I reside in Lagos . I would want to meet a serious minded lady from Imo state. I am 30, 6ft 1 tall, dark , fun, serious minded and above all well nurtured. Did I not memtion that I am a statistician who is employed and pays his bills and would want a lady who does same too.
Waiting to meet you nwannem nwanyi.

I won't want to drop my number here but my BBM ping would do. Here it is 58E047A2

Re: Imo State peeps let's meet here and mingle!!! by Macmilla(m): 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
You suck at igbo writing.
Re: Imo State peeps let's meet here and mingle!!! by Pastordoalone1: 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
tonero4urch:
Well... I am Uche from Orsu LGA of Imo state but I reside in Lagos . I would want to meet a serious minded lady from Imo state. I am 30, 6ft 1 tall, dark , fun, serious minded and above all well nurtured. Did I not memtion that I am a statistician who is employed and pays his bills and would want a lady who does same too.

I won't want to drop my number here but my BBM ping would do. Here it is 58E047A2
Nna! You chase that guy commot for Nairaland.
Re: Imo State peeps let's meet here and mingle!!! by tonero4urch(m): 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
Pastordoalone1:

Nna! You chase that guy commot for Nairaland.
Lols....who i chase comot and how? lols
Re: Imo State peeps let's meet here and mingle!!! by Pastordoalone1: 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
tonero4urch:

Lols....who i chase comot and how? lols
Benny!
Re: Imo State peeps let's meet here and mingle!!! by tonero4urch(m): 8:52am On Apr 26, 2016
Pastordoalone1:

Benny!

That serves him right. He thinks he can talk to people anyhow and get away with it. I have always been so cool with him and he keeps talking to me anyhow . I don't know what he is thinking self - so full of himself.

Mtscheeeuuuwww.

But Nne you are beautiful oooo. Can we hook up? I private messaged you.
You know we are one. Lol
Re: Imo State peeps let's meet here and mingle!!! by Ebonygift(f): 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
tonero4urch:

where in orsu LGA are you from?

(1) (Reply)

6 Things That Will Tell How Successful Your Marriage Is. / . / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.