Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,964 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

Looking For A Business To Engage Into And Business Partner. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For A Business To Engage Into And Business Partner. (1216 Views)

4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / BVN: Banks Engage Law Firm To Appeal Court Ruling / Business To Do And Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Business To Engage Into And Business Partner. by raphemmanuel(m): 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
Am a graduate waiting for my NYSC batch B, which the date is not fixed yet. I want a fast yielding business that I can invest #90,000.
please I don't want an internet business, because I have tried it several times and it doesn't pay.
I need your suggestions ASAP. Anyone interested to be partner with in any business should please also show interest.
Am residing in Abia State.
Thanks for your anticipated cooperation...
Re: Looking For A Business To Engage Into And Business Partner. by Elyzbeth(f): 11:48am On Apr 09, 2016
call me 08127579198...i have good business plan. reside in lagos tho
raphemmanuel:
Am a graduate waiting for my NYSC batch B, which the date is not fixed yet. I want a fast yielding business that I can invest #90,000.
please I don't want an internet business, because I have tried it several times and it doesn't pay.
I need your suggestions ASAP. Anyone interested to be partner with in any business should please also show interest.
call me 08127579198...i have good business plan. reside in lagos tho
Re: Looking For A Business To Engage Into And Business Partner. by vanmusco(m): 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
Watsapp 07035563701. I av a recharge card business. Its profitable
Re: Looking For A Business To Engage Into And Business Partner. by raphemmanuel(m): 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
vanmusco:
Watsapp 07035563701. I av a recharge card business. Its profitable
where is your location
Re: Looking For A Business To Engage Into And Business Partner. by vanmusco(m): 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
raphemmanuel:
where is your location
delta state. Asaba.
Re: Looking For A Business To Engage Into And Business Partner. by Peteradeleke: 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
You said you don't want an internet business, if i may ask, which one I have tried, and have you tried Online Marketing, if not then you need to because it works, email or call me for more details peteradeleke55@yahoo.com or +2348085779921, there is no sure business than the online business, and am willing to show how you can start yours
Re: Looking For A Business To Engage Into And Business Partner. by millhouse: 9:40am On Apr 21, 2016
Kul
Re: Looking For A Business To Engage Into And Business Partner. by Obuchy: 9:45am On Apr 21, 2016
Contact me on 08074600767,dats my whatsapp no,trust me its d best decision ul ever make this year,il tell u how u can convert dat into a million in 5 months,no joke
Re: Looking For A Business To Engage Into And Business Partner. by comos: 10:24am On Apr 21, 2016
raphemmanuel:

young man be careful,

I can see olosho, thieves and 419, all after your money
Re: Looking For A Business To Engage Into And Business Partner. by raphemmanuel(m): 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
Friends I have used up #70,000 thousand for a nice business now left with #20,000, and I don't think #20,000 can go anywhere in business.
Thank you all for showing concern, am grateful, meet you all at the top.
Re: Looking For A Business To Engage Into And Business Partner. by xolocious(m): 11:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
raphemmanuel:
Friends I have used up #70,000 thousand for a nice business now left with #20,000, and I don't think #20,000 can go anywhere in business.
Thank you all for showing concern, am grateful, meet you all at the top.

which business did you invested/used #70,000 for?
please throw more light on the business. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Free Mini Importation Report / What Is Happening, Why No Money In Banks This Days? / What Are Your Experiences Buying From Indiamart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.