Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,025 members, 7,863,689 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Looking For A Business To Engage Into And Business Partner. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For A Business To Engage Into And Business Partner. (688 Views)

4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / BVN: Banks Engage Law Firm To Appeal Court Ruling / Business To Do And Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Business To Engage Into And Business Partner. by raphemmanuel(m): 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
Am a graduate waiting for my NYSC batch B, which the date is not fixed yet. I want a fast yielding business that I can invest #90,000.
please I don't want an internet business, because I have tried it several times and it doesn't pay.
I need your suggestions ASAP. Anyone interested to be partner with in any business should please also show interest.
Am residing in Abia State.
Thanks for your anticipated cooperation...
Re: Looking For A Business To Engage Into And Business Partner. by mykaboo: 12:04am On Apr 05, 2016
If you are serious, message me back. I have a hybrid that needs capital and boots on the ground.
Re: Looking For A Business To Engage Into And Business Partner. by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 05, 2016
let us partner on mobile food business.
Re: Looking For A Business To Engage Into And Business Partner. by Sllime: 2:22am On Apr 05, 2016
We could partner to start sports betting biz. I have some funds already. Call 08060385578.
Re: Looking For A Business To Engage Into And Business Partner. by Originalsly: 3:34am On Apr 05, 2016
Abia?....what should be hot business in your area?
Re: Looking For A Business To Engage Into And Business Partner. by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 05, 2016
1.Buy and sell wears...
2.Print Proposals and send to primary and secondary schools to design websites for them
3. If you good with computers, approach them to design a computer based information system
4. Start a dry cleaning business and get it running so someone can continue for you when you leave
5. Become a house agent and get houses for rent and selling, hard work needed
6. Start a fish farm and make huge money but smell like fish all the time smiley
7. Find a startup in your area and invest.
8. If you are close to a university, get a printer, computer and photocopier and start a business center
9. Start a popcorn business
ALTERNATIVELY,
Sow a seed in the life of your pastor and hope that God somehow gives you unmerited favour and multiply the amount miraculously.

Edited
Start a mini importation business and do it right
Check here for a guidr https://www.nairaland.com/3017490/join-success-team-mini-importers
Re: Looking For A Business To Engage Into And Business Partner. by raphemmanuel(m): 7:02am On Apr 05, 2016
mykaboo:
If you are serious, message me back. I have a hybrid that needs capital and boots on the ground.
you can drop your mail. this is my email address raphemmanuel85@gmail.com
Re: Looking For A Business To Engage Into And Business Partner. by raphemmanuel(m): 7:05am On Apr 05, 2016
Businessnaija:
let us partner on mobile food business.
you can email me on raphemmanuel85@gmail.com to brief me a little on mobile food business

(1) (Reply)

please i need janome sewing machine hd3000 / How To Make Your Profitable Business Idea A Reality / In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.