Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Hebto Consult Recruiting For Oil And Gas Company.... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hebto Consult Recruiting For Oil And Gas Company.... (2007 Views)

Ayoola Foods Limited Now Recruiting For Brand Manager / Wakanow Is Recruiting For Senior Front-End Developers / Fan Milk Plc Is Recruiting For Retail Sales Representatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hebto Consult Recruiting For Oil And Gas Company.... by debedebe(m): 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
Please any one has encounter with Hebto consult before, and if how reliable are they?
Re: Hebto Consult Recruiting For Oil And Gas Company.... by EdegbeLine: 9:45am On Apr 05, 2016
Re: Hebto Consult Recruiting For Oil And Gas Company.... by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 05, 2016
EdegbeLine:
Hey bro, does your pm work? I wish for an audience with you. @JeffryJamez

@SAINTSAMURAI why is that stuff not connecting? I have been trying to connect with you since yesternight, all to no avail.
i have reported the issue already and hopefully b4 d end of today, it will be ok.
Re: Hebto Consult Recruiting For Oil And Gas Company.... by EdegbeLine: 9:58am On Apr 05, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
i have reported the issue already and hopefully b4 d end of today, it will be ok.
Re: Hebto Consult Recruiting For Oil And Gas Company.... by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:16am On Apr 05, 2016
EdegbeLine:
Hey bro, does your pm work? I wish for an audience with you. @JeffreyJamez

@SAINTSAMURAI why is that stuff not connecting? I have been trying to connect with you since yesternight, all to no avail.

Hi, what did you want to talk about?
Re: Hebto Consult Recruiting For Oil And Gas Company.... by obiak4(m): 10:45am On Apr 05, 2016
EdegbeLine:

What re you presently using to browse? I need the digit to call you, right now if possible.

Obembe wida? Agbe I feel you re giving those BSTs chest beaters enough reasons to continue their online warawara.
*P.t me, P.t you* @Smellymouth
you no go carry your shoro matter jant for here
internet warrior

1 Like

Re: Hebto Consult Recruiting For Oil And Gas Company.... by Smellymouth: 10:47am On Apr 05, 2016
EdegbeLine:

What re you presently using to browse? I need the digit to call you, right now if possible.

Obembe wida? Agbe I feel you re giving those BSTs chest beaters enough reasons to continue their online warawara.
*P.t me, P.t you* @Smellymo.uth

Re: Hebto Consult Recruiting For Oil And Gas Company.... by EdegbeLine: 11:55am On Apr 05, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Hi, what did you want to talk about?

1 Like

Re: Hebto Consult Recruiting For Oil And Gas Company.... by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:57am On Apr 05, 2016
EdegbeLine:

Personal stuff bro, personal.
You mind?

jeffreyjamez@gmail.com
Re: Hebto Consult Recruiting For Oil And Gas Company.... by EdegbeLine: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Check your email, bro.
Re: Hebto Consult Recruiting For Oil And Gas Company.... by EdegbeLine: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
Smellymouth:
*disappointed *
Re: Hebto Consult Recruiting For Oil And Gas Company.... by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
EdegbeLine:

Check your email, bro.

replied...2 mails

(1) (Reply)

Is This For Real Or A Scam? Shell Recruitment / NCC Recruitment / Pg Consulting/imagia Furniture @bode Thomas Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.