Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Are These Cakes Not Wonderful? (photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Are These Cakes Not Wonderful? (photos) (2840 Views)

Can You Eat These Cakes? Amazin' & Weird Cake Designs / Can You Eat These Cakes ? Pics and Video / Can You Eat Any Of These Cakes Without Vomiting (viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These Cakes Not Wonderful? (photos) by Nobody: 2:56am On Apr 05, 2016
Are these Cakes not wonderful?

See more photos here: http://todaynewsreview..com.ng/2016/04/are-these-cakes-not-wonderful.html

Re: Are These Cakes Not Wonderful? (photos) by ramdris(m): 4:11am On Apr 05, 2016
Creativity is fast becoming the norms in cake making business nd am loving it like kilode.... These cakes r truly wonderful and shows how brilliant minded the makers are...

1 Like

Re: Are These Cakes Not Wonderful? (photos) by Nobody: 5:08am On Apr 05, 2016
I love them.

1 Like

Re: Are These Cakes Not Wonderful? (photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
Very creative.

This might sound funny, but I bake better than I cook. Right from when I was little, like 6-7 years old, I would always stay beside my mum as she baked cake and other snacks.(Cake especially). I wasn't actually staying there to learn, I was there to lick off some of the butter and sugar mixture, right before she added the flour. Even after she added the flour. Lol. But the funny thing was that as I was engaging in my silly hobby, I was also learning. And now I can bake cake as easily as I cook Indomie. But I just have to improve on my icing and designing.

2 Likes

Re: Are These Cakes Not Wonderful? (photos) by Fraih(f): 1:50am On Apr 08, 2016
Decker:
Very creative.

This might sound funny, but I bake better than I cook. Right from when I was little, like 6-7 years old, I would always stay beside my mum as she baked cake and other snacks.(Cake especially). I wasn't actually staying there to learn, I was there to lick off some of the butter and sugar mixture, right before she added the flour. Even after she added the flour. Lol. But the funny thing was that as I was engaging in my silly hobby, I was also learning. And now I can bake cake as easily as I cook Indomie. But I just have to improve on my icing and designing.
WOW!!! shocked
Re: Are These Cakes Not Wonderful? (photos) by Nobody: 5:41am On Apr 08, 2016
Fraih:

WOW!!! shocked

What is it? shocked
Re: Are These Cakes Not Wonderful? (photos) by Fraih(f): 10:11am On Apr 08, 2016
Decker:

What is it? shocked
Saying you can bake better than you cook is one thing I have NEVER heard from any guy.
Re: Are These Cakes Not Wonderful? (photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 08, 2016
Fraih:

Saying you can bake better than you cook is one thing I have NEVER heard from any guy.

Well, you heard it from me.

It's not that I can't cook per se, but I am just an average cook, nothing special. But i bake really well. Two years ago, I baked the cake for my mums birthday. She helped with the icing and decoration though. Lol.
Re: Are These Cakes Not Wonderful? (photos) by Fraih(f): 11:12am On Apr 08, 2016
Decker:

Well, you heard it from me.

It's not that I can't cook per se, but I am just an average cook, nothing special. But i bake really well. Two years ago, I baked the cake for my mum's birthday. She helped with the icing and decoration though. Lol.
Everything about you is Interesting...and amazing!
I'll say Good one cos I'm not even anywhere close to that;Baking sad But I can surely cook well. embarassed
Re: Are These Cakes Not Wonderful? (photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 08, 2016
Fraih:

Everything about you is Interesting...and amazing!
I'll say Good one cos I'm not even anywhere close to that;Baking sad But I can surely cook well. embarassed

Hmmm. What's interesting and amazing about me? Thanks though.

Well, at least you can cook. That's the most important thing. It's your cooking that people will be majorly interested in, especially your husband. And these days people don't bake that much. They just order the cakes and buy snacks from vendors.
But if you want to learn how to bake, it's quite easy. There are lots of catering schools around. You could just apply for a 3-6 months part time training course.

Quick question: Why do you think it's difficult to understand you? Are you that complex?
Re: Are These Cakes Not Wonderful? (photos) by Fraih(f): 11:56am On Apr 08, 2016
Decker:

Hmmm. What's interesting and amazing about me? Thanks though.

Well, at least you can cook. That's the most important thing. It's your cooking that people will be majorly interested in, especially your husband. And these days people don't bake that much. They just order the cakes and buy snacks from vendors.
But if you want to learn how to bake, it's quite easy. There are lots of catering schools around. You could just apply for a 3-6 months part time training course.

Quick question: Why do you think it's difficult to understand you? Are you that complex?
I have been a silent observer of you.
And I can say it that you are one in a thousand. Allow me to end it there. smiley

Yeah, baking hasnt just got a part of me like cooking did. You know, the desire to learn and make different recipes surpasses every other thing. To me tho.

Quick Response: I am not, But anyone who does not take his/her time will never understand me. Because he/she might rush to conclude based on assumptions. And then, having a open heart-being ready to understand.
Re: Are These Cakes Not Wonderful? (photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
Fraih:

I have been a silent observer of you.
And I can say it that you are one in a thousand. Allow me to end it there. smiley

Yeah, baking hasnt just got a part of me like cooking did. You know, the desire to learn and make different recipes surpasses every other thing. To me tho.

Quick Response: I am not, But anyone who does not take his/her time will never understand me. Because he/she might rush to conclude based on assumptions. And then, having a open heart-being ready to understand.

Wow! Thanks.

Yeah, I get you. So you love cooking then. What kind of recipes have you learned?
Sometimes I wish I could learn how to cook lots of recipes too. Especially the foreign recipes. Italian and the likes. But cooking isn't really my thing. I am not that passionate about it.

Okay. I see. Good to know. I think this also applies to every other person. It's always advisable to approach people with an open mind and not just judge them based on first impressions and assumptions like you rightly stated. I for one, I love getting to know the real side of people. Most times what people put up is just a facade. But when you approach them with an open and non-judgemental mindset, devoid of prejudice and stereotypes, you get to know and understand who they truly are.
Re: Are These Cakes Not Wonderful? (photos) by Fraih(f): 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
Decker:

Wow! Thanks.

Yeah, I get you. So you love cooking then. What kind of recipes have you learned?
Sometimes I wish I could learn how to cook lots of recipes too. Especially the foreign recipes. Italian and the likes. But cooking isn't really my thing. I am not that passionate about it.

Okay. I see. Good to know. I think this also applies to every other person. It's always advisable to approach people with an open mind and not just judge them based on first impressions and assumptions like you rightly stated. I for one, I love getting to know the real side of people. Most times what people put up is just a facade. But when you approach them with an open and non-judgemental mindset, devoid of prejudice and stereotypes, you get to know and understand who they truly are.
Exactly! See why I wrote earlier that you are distinguishable!!! cool
You would agree with me that not everyone reason in this line you just did. Some people expect you to be like them. And before you know, friendship goes sour.

Studied FST, so that initiated the desire to learn and prepare some seemingly wierd combos wink and then, I used to write for a food blog which exposed me to different food recipes and their preparations. You can search for some where you get varieties, especially those whereby you spend less than 30 minutes making your food of choice.

(1) (Reply)

How To Cook Black Soup / Manual Blender That Can Blend Akara Smoothly For Just #1500 / Among Of The Soft And Alcoholic Drinks Wich 1 U Always Av Fun With?(pho).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.