Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Info On Kpmg(urgent) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Info On Kpmg(urgent) (1512 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Kpmg Calling / Kpmg Needs Fresh Graduates And Experienced Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info On Kpmg(urgent) by anastmary: 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2006
hello
pls could anyone intimate me on KPMG.I have been directed to submit my CV to the Hr.I really don't don't know how best to present my Cv as i practically do not have any good experience.i am attaching my Cv here so that anyone who has had anything to do with them in the past or works with them could advise me on how best to outline it with the info on it.Thanks
ann
Re: Info On Kpmg(urgent) by R4J(m): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2006
I just want to say that KPMG's reqiorements are a 2.1 and a smart mind (since the test is a once for all time opportunity). I didn'r get to read your cv but if you're confident you have both, then forge ahead. All the best.
Re: Info On Kpmg(urgent) by contactuzo(m): 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2006
Mary ,ur CV is an eye catcher,believe its one of the best prepared i have ever come accross!!!!
Re: Info On Kpmg(urgent) by Rhea(f): 7:20am On Nov 15, 2006
anastmary:

hello
please could anyone intimate me on KPMG.I have been directed to submit my CV to the Hr.I really don't don't know how best to present my Cv as i practically do not have any good experience.i am attaching my Cv here so that anyone who has had anything to do with them in the past or works with them could advise me on how best to outline it with the info on it.Thanks
ann

Your CV looks ok. However if there were 100 CVs on your desk with yours, would yours stand out from the others? You need to highlight what you have achieved while carrying out the tasks you enumerated. KPMG wants outstanding candidates, not satifactory ones. You may belong to the former. You just need to bring that out in your CV. Remember, your CV is what the recruiter has with which to paint your first profile. Also check your spelling and font type. Go for Arial.
Re: Info On Kpmg(urgent) by beau1(f): 8:51am On Nov 15, 2006
Hello Here,

You need to do more work on your CV. I feel it is substandard for a graduate who desperately needs a job. Spelling errors to correct, arrangement, etc.

Why not browse the net for sample of cv since you love surfing. Cheers. smiley smiley
Re: Info On Kpmg(urgent) by owners: 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2006
Chinyere i have gone through your C.V, you need to restructure it.
All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Any News On Insight Nigeria Test Result? / Wanted. Apply If Qualified / Globacom Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.