Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Chidinma Confirms That She Has Feelings For Flavour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Confirms That She Has Feelings For Flavour (1057 Views)

Tiwa Savage Undresses For Flavour On Stage / "Onyinye Is Pregnant For Flavour, Third Baby Mama Loading" - Whistle Blower / Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Confirms That She Has Feelings For Flavour by datswasup(m): 8:38am On Apr 05, 2016
During real talk with Ehiz for MTvbase, one of the questions was "do you have feelings for Mr. Flavour "?? She said no at first. Then Ehiz said" speak louder". She now said "Yes"..

Video on @datswasup on instagram&source

Re: Chidinma Confirms That She Has Feelings For Flavour by Cutehector(m): 8:40am On Apr 05, 2016
Noooo, flavour is like a brother in christ to her.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Confirms That She Has Feelings For Flavour by confamgist237: 8:40am On Apr 05, 2016
grin grin
Re: Chidinma Confirms That She Has Feelings For Flavour by datswasup(m): 8:41am On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Noooo, flavour is like a brother in christ to her.
lol. Flavour has probably friend zoned her and she is here catching feelings
Re: Chidinma Confirms That She Has Feelings For Flavour by Cutehector(m): 8:43am On Apr 05, 2016
datswasup:
she friendzoned him tooo.. if I see chidinma one on one eh, I will propose
Re: Chidinma Confirms That She Has Feelings For Flavour by NobleAngell(f): 8:58am On Apr 05, 2016
Good girls love bad guys, its been so from the beginning.
Re: Chidinma Confirms That She Has Feelings For Flavour by doyinisaac(m): 9:08am On Apr 05, 2016
NobleAngell:
Good girls love bad guys, its been so from the beginning.
if someone told me this months ago I will say it is a lie,but recently I discovered that what u just said is true....grin
Re: Chidinma Confirms That She Has Feelings For Flavour by doyinisaac(m): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2016
datswasup:
yeah datswasup.....

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Shows Off His Hot Bod As Chidinma Looks On / Wooow See Tiwa Savage's New Stunning Looks - Owesome / OMG !!! Checkout The Marriage List A Guy Got When He Went To Marry At Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.