Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

Get The Services Of A Graphics Designer Here! For just 1K! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get The Services Of A Graphics Designer Here! For just 1K! (499 Views)

See Why You Need The Services Of A Digital Marketer In Your Business / Learn How To Produce Paint With Just 1k Training Fee (AUGUST BONANZA TRAINING) / Need The Services Of Haulage Transport Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get The Services Of A Graphics Designer Here! For just 1K! by joensima: 9:06am On Apr 05, 2016
Hi am Jude
Am a professional graphics designer with great experience in Adobe Photoshop and other graphic design app . I can make any graphical related design for you or your business be it a logo . poster.barner.flyer. or anything .

I offer professional services with 100% money back if you are not satisfied and my price range is very affordable ranging from 2 to 6k also you can also tell me your budget and we will work with it.

Do contact me on Whatsapp 08068058380 or give me a call

Thanks a lot for your time
Jude

Get the 1k flat rate price charge pay 1k and get your logo or banner for last from 10th April to 20th April

check out some few sample design below

Re: Get The Services Of A Graphics Designer Here! For just 1K! by joensima: 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
Get the best today

Re: Get The Services Of A Graphics Designer Here! For just 1K! by joensima: 6:49am On Apr 13, 2016
Get a professional graphics designer today . get your banner product branding or even your company/business Logo get all today and get quality services

whatsapp or Call :08068058380
Re: Get The Services Of A Graphics Designer Here! For just 1K! by joensima: 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
Get the best offer today get High quality logo or banner for your business
call or whatsapp or call 08068058380

Check this out

Re: Get The Services Of A Graphics Designer Here! For just 1K! by Icaretoo: 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
Nice...

(1) (Reply)

Forex Partnership / Free Business Seminar! Free Business Seminar !! Free Business Seminar !!! / Calling All MEN! What Problems Do You Experience With Your WALLET?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.