Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,347 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Share Your Experiences With Militants Or Security Officers. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Share Your Experiences With Militants Or Security Officers. (442 Views)

Do This When You Approach Gunmen Or Security Vigilance / White Men Kidnapped In Kaduna; Security Officers Killed (Graphic Photos) / Breaking: 2 Soldiers, 5 Policemen Killed In Gun Duel With Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experiences With Militants Or Security Officers. by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2016
I was walking back home at 7:30AM today, plying my usual route, . I got to the prison yard at surulere Ondo, where trained prison warders and soldiers stay. . they have a shed by the road where they stay to monitor traffic.. . One biker just pulled over in a no parking zone, by the prison. A male warder asked him to leave, the stupid biker responded by saying -Are you crazy?- . {u knw those people that always try to form -i went to school-}. . . All hell let loose, the officer tossed his auto-rifle aside and landed a thunderclap slap on d bikers face, in a swift movement,he grabbed the biker from behind and lifted him in the hair about 5ft. WAAAAMM! the muscular biker was slammed on his back. the officer is just a slim tall man. he rained kicks and punches on the biker. mehn,u need to see the bikers swolen face. he was ordered into the shed for more punishment, officers rolled out their whips. the offended officer searched for something before pulling out a long large stick out of d gutter and entered the shed. . . . . the biker should be happy that the soldiers werent around and should pray they dnt meet him there when they leave their quaters. see what Arrogance causes.
Re: Share Your Experiences With Militants Or Security Officers. by Marvel1206: 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
chai op

(1) (Reply)

Scam Scandals / Kwara Proposes14-yr Jail Term For Cultists / EFCC Arraigns Woman For N120million Fraud (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.