Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

How I Killed Two Armed Robbers That Came To Attack Me Last Night.. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How I Killed Two Armed Robbers That Came To Attack Me Last Night.. (980 Views)

How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers / Where Did "I Deserve Some Accolade" Came From / See What A Tenant Did To A Tax Collector That Came To Collect Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Killed Two Armed Robbers That Came To Attack Me Last Night.. by jenny88(f): 9:42am On Apr 05, 2016
Join me to appreciate God for the grace and
rescue.
They attacked me at about 2.30am this
morning.
They came into my room while I was
sleeping. I
heard their sound as they moved across the
room towards me. As I got up, I
remembered the
scripture that says' He has not given us the
spirit
of fear...
As one of them came at me to attack,I had
no
choice but to defend myself. I quickly struck..
The second one also jumped at me. I
couldn't
believe what was happening - everything
was
happening so fast. My security man heard
the
chaotic sound that was emerging from my
room
and was wondering what was happening. I
eventually hit the second one too, my hands
were stained with blood. They laid still and I
wondered if they were still alive but when I
looked at them on the floor, I found out that
one
was still moving, I struck again and this time
I hit
harder with anger. That was how I killed the
two
mosquitoes.
Have a great day!

www.benedictboniface..com/2016/03/how-i-killed-two-armed-robbers-that.html

cc..lalasticlala,Ben13,dani1luv...
Re: How I Killed Two Armed Robbers That Came To Attack Me Last Night.. by jenny88(f): 9:44am On Apr 05, 2016
cc...lalasticlala....
Re: How I Killed Two Armed Robbers That Came To Attack Me Last Night.. by BlissP(m): 10:18am On Apr 05, 2016
Lolz,,,, robbers indeed.... uve just murdered a soul....
Re: How I Killed Two Armed Robbers That Came To Attack Me Last Night.. by jenny88(f): 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
BlissP:
Lolz,,,, robbers indeed.... uve just murdered a soul....
....hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Fuel scarcity: Hilarious Photo Of A Couple Riding A Horse. / Photo : If You Missed This, Your Childhood Is Incomplete: Mavenvibe / Who Got D Best Laffs? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.