Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,852 members, 7,824,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

7 Unusual Ways To Make Money Online: 100% Legal,no Surveys, No Mlms - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Unusual Ways To Make Money Online: 100% Legal,no Surveys, No Mlms (1901 Views)

Delta Women Protest Over Shops In An Unusual Manner (Photo) / 100% Legal Business! Do This And Get N5,000,000 (JANUARY 2018) / List Of Genuine Online Paid Surveys Sites To Earn Some Extra Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Unusual Ways To Make Money Online: 100% Legal,no Surveys, No Mlms by Innovictor: 10:13am On Apr 05, 2016
Hello Folks. This is my very first post on this platform. I hope I am posting this on the right board.

Today, I want to tell you about 7 ways to make money online. These have nothing to do with all paid surveys, MLM marketing, and those sleazy folks telling you about a $49.99 system for making money online. Making money is important because money provides answers to most (read all)things. Of course, money won’t buy you happiness but it can make you comfortable in misery.

Most of our daily hustle are born out of the need to make money. We go to school and strive to get the best grades so that we can get good (read high-paying) jobs. We work hard at our jobs so that we can be justified to receive a salary at the end of the month and hopefully get the eye of the boss to attract a raise.

1. TEACH ENGLISH ON ITALKI.COM
2. Get Paid to Download an App
3. DO GRAPHICS DESIGN, DIGITAL MARKETING, AND OTHERS ON FIVERR
4. GET PAID TO TEST WEBSITES ON USERTESTING

To read the full article about the 4 ways listed above and to find out about the remaining three ways. Visit http://smartnaira.com/

Visit http://smartnaira.com/7-unusual-ways-make-money-online-100-legalno-surveys-no-mlms/

To

1 Like

Re: 7 Unusual Ways To Make Money Online: 100% Legal,no Surveys, No Mlms by PloutosVision: 10:31am On Apr 05, 2016
Actually I'm happy to read your article.....it helps me so much.....

For more info on making money online http://www.ploutosvision.com/2016/04/there-are-many-ways-to-make-money.html

1 Like

Re: 7 Unusual Ways To Make Money Online: 100% Legal,no Surveys, No Mlms by Innovictor: 10:35am On Apr 05, 2016
Thanks Man. The link appears to be broken. but I located article from your homepage.

PloutosVision:
Actually I'm happy to read your article.....it helps me so much.....

For more info on making money online [url]CLICK[http://www.ploutosvision.com/2016/04/there-are-many-ways-to-make-money.html/url]
Re: 7 Unusual Ways To Make Money Online: 100% Legal,no Surveys, No Mlms by ExplicitContent: 11:16am On Apr 05, 2016
Usertesting does it.
Snipe!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Unusual Ways To Make Money Online: 100% Legal,no Surveys, No Mlms by dmostcheerful(f): 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
ExplicitContent:
Usertesting does it.
Snipe!
How does it work?
Re: 7 Unusual Ways To Make Money Online: 100% Legal,no Surveys, No Mlms by ExplicitContent: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
dmostcheerful:

How does it work?

Testing sites and u get paid.
Visit sites/apps carry out task and give your reviews. U make $10 per tes
Re: 7 Unusual Ways To Make Money Online: 100% Legal,no Surveys, No Mlms by Faitty20(f): 3:00pm On May 15, 2016
please how do you get paid on usertesting
Re: 7 Unusual Ways To Make Money Online: 100% Legal,no Surveys, No Mlms by conquistadores(m): 9:39am On May 17, 2016
It seems usertesting don't accept Nigerians and besides, we have the issue of paypal not paying to Nigeria.
I would love to work with them if its possible

(1) (Reply)

CURRENT Exchange Rate Of CFA To Naira for black market / Make Money Via Pay Per Click $50 To $300 A Day / Has Clubkonnect Turned To A Scam Site, Somebody Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.