Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

How To Add Payment Functionality To Web App, Like That Found On Naira Bet - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Add Payment Functionality To Web App, Like That Found On Naira Bet (629 Views)

This Is Crazy But Real! Own An Android Chat App Like Whatsapp Now For #2,500! / dot / Want To Add Payment Method On Google Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Add Payment Functionality To Web App, Like That Found On Naira Bet by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 05, 2016
Hello nairalanders. I want to know how someone who runs a web app can add payment functionality to their web app, where they can perform payout and deposit transactions like what is found on Nairabet or when signing up for google adwords. It will be able to accept visa and master cards at least. I don't want to use paypal I don't even think it can perform that functionality. Thanks.
Re: How To Add Payment Functionality To Web App, Like That Found On Naira Bet by ps3o(m): 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
ProgrammerX:
Hello nairalanders. I want to know how someone who runs a web app can add payment functionality to their web app, where they can perform payout and deposit transactions like what is found on Nairabet or when signing up for google adwords. It will be able to accept visa and master cards at least. I don't want to use paypal I don't even think it can perform that functionality. Thanks.

use voguepay
Re: How To Add Payment Functionality To Web App, Like That Found On Naira Bet by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
Can vougepay process deposit and payouts? nd how much do they charge?
Re: How To Add Payment Functionality To Web App, Like That Found On Naira Bet by ps3o(m): 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
ProgrammerX:
Can vougepay process deposit and payouts? nd how much do they charge?

[url]https://voguepay.com/fees?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7529453321[/url]
Re: How To Add Payment Functionality To Web App, Like That Found On Naira Bet by Jumbledwords: 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
Unless you're very sure of building a highly secure payment portal, you're better off using some sort of third party integration like interswitch.

(1) (Reply)

If You Need Adsense Account For Your New Site Get In Touch / Why Facebook Live Video Streaming Service Is Dark On Africa / Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense Obatechnologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.