Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Do You Want To Buy Petrol? Here Are Few Tips For You. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Do You Want To Buy Petrol? Here Are Few Tips For You. (1176 Views)

When You Marry A Mechanic Who Always Suck Petrol From Carburetors.. / Download Mark Angle Comedy "The Petrol" Episode 85 / When A Petrol Attendant At Conoil Filling Station Shouted SAI Buhari(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Buy Petrol? Here Are Few Tips For You. by 2sydoflyf(m): 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
Do you want to buy petrol? Here are few tips for you and thank me later. 1. Go to any major expressway and wait 2. Identify any moving petrol tanker suspected to be loaded with the product 3. Follow it, non stop, to its destination even if it is going to another state (you would probably be the first on the queue) 4. Wait for it to discharge 5. Then buy and leave. These steps worked out yesterday for me when I followed a tanker from Lagos to Benin to buy fuel. On my way back, I followed another tanker from Benin to Lagos to top up my tank.

Re: Do You Want To Buy Petrol? Here Are Few Tips For You. by tunaguy(m): 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ode op grin
Re: Do You Want To Buy Petrol? Here Are Few Tips For You. by soulminister(m): 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
And later, you will spend to service your car
Re: Do You Want To Buy Petrol? Here Are Few Tips For You. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
haaa dis op don high
Re: Do You Want To Buy Petrol? Here Are Few Tips For You. by DaniDani(m): 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
what a solution. But will you follow the tanker by trekking if you don't have fuel in your car
Re: Do You Want To Buy Petrol? Here Are Few Tips For You. by realsammie(m): 11:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
That awkward moment when you take unripe oshogbo weed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Want To Buy Petrol? Here Are Few Tips For You. by 2sydoflyf(m): 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
DaniDani:
what a solution. But will you follow the tanker by trekking if you don't have fuel in your car
No na! You invest money to get more money. So you invest fuel to get more fuel. Simple logic.
Re: Do You Want To Buy Petrol? Here Are Few Tips For You. by 2sydoflyf(m): 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
realsammie:
That awkward moment when you take unripe oshogbo weed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na kwale own.
Re: Do You Want To Buy Petrol? Here Are Few Tips For You. by 2sydoflyf(m): 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
praizeblog:
haaa dis op don high
No mind me jor! Na d socaway wen dey our backyard na I inhale.
Re: Do You Want To Buy Petrol? Here Are Few Tips For You. by 2sydoflyf(m): 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
tunaguy:
Ode op grin
As if you no go try the tips.
Re: Do You Want To Buy Petrol? Here Are Few Tips For You. by tunaguy(m): 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
2sydoflyf:
As if you no go try the tips.
what if d truck is coming back from where it just offloaded

1 Like

Re: Do You Want To Buy Petrol? Here Are Few Tips For You. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
2sydoflyf:
No mind me jor! Na d socaway wen dey our backyard na I inhale.
lol.....sorry eeehn
Re: Do You Want To Buy Petrol? Here Are Few Tips For You. by 2sydoflyf(m): 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
tunaguy:
what if d truck is coming back from where it just offloaded
with the direction of the truck you will know and sometimes the speed.
Re: Do You Want To Buy Petrol? Here Are Few Tips For You. by tunaguy(m): 1:01am On Apr 07, 2016
2sydoflyf:
with the direction of the truck you will know and sometimes the speed.
now op has told every body dz trick evrry body go du am and u fit be number 180 on d que
Re: Do You Want To Buy Petrol? Here Are Few Tips For You. by 2sydoflyf(m): 6:28am On Apr 07, 2016
tunaguy:
now op has told every body dz trick evrry body go du am and u fit be number 180 on d que
Hehehehe na be say some people follow the truck from depot.

(1) (Reply)

When You Return From A Heavy Communion Service(photo) / Ladies Please How True Is This?? / Body Sprays Of All Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.