Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics (49179 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars / Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) / Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by callJesu: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
O boy explore
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
Bonapart:
I wanna use this opportunity to say that bonapart is back again......
shocked shocked for real? grin
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by Beehshorp(m): 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
Please adebayor see me I can play the piano with my teeth

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by tickles2luv2016(m): 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
solara:
Disgusting talent undecided undecided undecided

Whic one u get
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by solara: 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
tickles2luv2016:

Whic one u get

Speak 4 urself
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by beejaybig: 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
MoodysMood:
I'm wondering why he prefer to play through his nostril. Is it that his mouth is sealed or what? As a flutist also, I don't know if I should applaud him or not cos this just doesn't make sense to me at all.
OK wait wen d guy get fame u go know. talent n way.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by cold(m): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
solara:

Hug Transformer...
It's very safe to hug transformers now. Just thought you should know
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by Bonapart(m): 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked for real? grin
yes dear
Miss you too grin kiss kiss
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by JustCurious: 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
kozmokaz:
oluwa pick ma call na....

adebayor I can play drum with ma leg...
omg! Lol
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by OCTAVO: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
That's a Recorder, not Flute.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
Bonapart:
yes dear
Miss you too grin kiss kiss
Welcome back kiss where have u been? cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by Tonydeeb(m): 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
O'gini, me dey do that tin well well when I dey sec. School o, so na talent?...
CR7, kon see me o, I can play Recorder, abi na flute with my yansh o.
On a serious note, why would anyone think this bizzare, I started playing Mouth organ at age 11 without any tutor, Recorder @ 13 - without any tutor...played with my nose a lot those days, where was Adebayor?...this is kwarupsion.
EFCC MUST LOOK INTO THIS!.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by Polar3: 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
Plays da flute thru da nosrils,yuuulk! da sight when he removes da flute from da nose! yulk again...wish him well, though,hehe..

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by Xblink(m): 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
Wats wrong with his mouth?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
Our able PMB is yet to discover his talent/destiny
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by kozmokaz(m): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
JustCurious:
omg! Lol
u ft help me pass the info to him?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by kozmokaz(m): 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Lolz grin cheesy
just pass the info to him pls
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by dfrank2665: 9:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
solara:
Itz like the fuel scarcity is disturbing this one. grin
solara:
Itz like the fuel scarcity is disturbing this one.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by Bonapart(m): 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
Welcome back kiss where have u been? cheesy
to hustle is why i left the country, internet was getting in da way
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
Bonapart:
to hustle is why i left the country, internet was getting in da way
Lol,welcome back tho.Wetin u bring come? cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by Ahmed99: 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
:oimagine u go visit d guy 4house all dose people wey 2dey poke nose pick him flute begin blow with ur mouth wen d guy cum u extended d flute 2him only 4him to start playing With d nostril u go be like Jesus I don die
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by tickles2luv2016(m): 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
obiremy:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BD0MiiGv5mi/

The fairy-tale story of break-out model Olajumoke Orisagunna restored a lot of people’s faith in human nature and drove home the point that miracles do happen.

Togolese international Emmanuel Adebayo has requested to meet a kid who plays the flute via his nostril. The young boy who was discovered by Nollywood actor Adedimeji Lateef while queuing for fuel at a filling station in Ijebu-Ode might be moving on the greater things.

The 2008 African footballer of the year who joined Premier League side Crystal Palace on a 6 month deal in January, is requesting to meet the talented boy.

“I would really like to get in touch with the young fella, so if anyone knows him let me know directly or contact @team_adebayor, ” he said.

Good things can indeed come out of the most uncomfortable situations.

Watch the video of the boy playing flute via his nostrils on the link above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/another-cinderella-story-footballer.html

Adebayor se u go meet me,i can blow a saxophone with my anus.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by MrImole: 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
Can we please stop using "another Olajumoke" anytime these kinds of news come out?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by Bonapart(m): 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
Lol,welcome back tho.Wetin u bring come? cheesy
lets go alone first wink
Here kinda public
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by habsydiamond(m): 9:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
Oh boy it ur turn to enter the book of favour. Pls make use of it well.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
Bonapart:
lets go alone first wink
Here kinda public
lol,who dey look us? grin
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
solara:

Took the words outta my fingers.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by Chicagoesontop: 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
boujaye:
Just discover your talent,God has given everyone something special to excel in life.

And What Is Your Own Talent Which You Have Discovered
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
I can blow with my anusial hole şef. what a disgusting talent!!!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by informato: 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
boujaye:
Just discover your talent,God has given everyone something special to excel with in life.
could this be my talent ?

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
MoodysMood:
I'm wondering why he prefer to play through his nostril. Is it that his mouth is sealed or what? As a flutist also, I don't know if I should applaud him or not cos this just doesn't make sense to me at all.
he's trying to be unique, by not trying the "normal" way. I guess he should be able to play with his mouth also. Abnormality sometimes pays. #standout
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by demzey(m): 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
gcode123:
simpel have one blocked nose, blow air into the hole of the flute with ur free nose. same as blowing with ur mouth. Now if he did that with his ears, thats talent
U right mehn...its sumtin I can do well, I sleep wit flute sef. Nyc one to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record / Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him / La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.