Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Which Phone Should I Get? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Should I Get? (582 Views)

Which Phone Browser Is The Best? / Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? / Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Phone Should I Get? by IkennaBasilJR(m): 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
I have a budget of 35-38k, as a super fan of gionee, am waiting for a mid range phone from them to fit my budget but none yet. I am one of the patrons of gionee that waited for m5mini, we expected a lot but at the end gionee dissapointed us with an outdated chipset which is a major turn-off for me. I need an android phone that will fit my budget with good specs, 8 or 16mp,4g network,2gig ram, 16gig ROM, and of course mtk 67**. Your views re highly appreciated, I don't know if gionee will release a pocket friendly phone any time soon
Re: Which Phone Should I Get? by kolexepana: 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
Have you heard about boom j8? do check it out.
Re: Which Phone Should I Get? by Nsonaso(m): 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
I have a budget of 35-38k, as a super fan of gionee, am waiting for a mid range phone from them to fit my budget but none yet. I am one of the patrons of gionee that waited for m5mini, we expected a lot but at the end gionee dissapointed us with an outdated chipset which is a major turn-off for me. I need an android phone that will fit my budget with good specs, 8 or 16mp,4g network,2gig ram, 16gig ROM, and of course mtk 67**. Your views re highly appreciated, I don't know if gionee will release a pocket friendly phone any time soon
Check this phone https://www.nairaland.com/3029721/brand-new-homtom-ht7-pro Gionee is not releasing Midrange phone soon instead there are planning on releasing M5 plus
Re: Which Phone Should I Get? by IkennaBasilJR(m): 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
kolexepana:
Have you heard about boom j8? do check it out.
Tecno?? Just that name turns me off.
Re: Which Phone Should I Get? by starkids: 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
i have a samsung galaxy note 10.1for sale 70k
Re: Which Phone Should I Get? by kolexepana: 6:00am On Apr 09, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
Tecno?? Just that name turns me off.
You've been listening to people that criticize them, that j8 is tha real machine to have

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot X507 Price / How To Save Your Android Battery With Greenify And Make It More Faster / Blackberry Admits Defeat And Exits Smartphone Manufacturing Busines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.