Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

E-commerce App For Fastfood Outlet URGENTLY needed!!! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / E-commerce App For Fastfood Outlet URGENTLY needed!!! (918 Views)

Looking For Investor/business Partner For An E.commerce Store. / Logistics Firms Needed To Partner With An E-commerce Company / Get Affordable And Secure E-commerce Website Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-commerce App For Fastfood Outlet URGENTLY needed!!! by medube(m): 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hey guys,

Does anyone know of a system that I can use for my fastfood business outlet whereby customers can download an application for iOS or Android and place orders? When the orders are placed and paid for by card, the preparation of the food will commence so that the customer can just pick up by the time he gets to the fastfood outlet.

Basically like an app Jumia, Konga and the rest use to order stuff, just that this time it's for a fastfood outlet and not an online store.

Looking forward to suggestions.
Re: E-commerce App For Fastfood Outlet URGENTLY needed!!! by Donald3d(m): 12:54am On Apr 06, 2016
medube:
Hey guys,

Does anyone know of a system that I can use for my fastfood business outlet whereby customers can download an application for iOS or Android and place orders? When the orders are placed and paid for by card, the preparation of the food will commence so that the customer can just pick up by the time he gets to the fastfood outlet.

Basically like an app Jumia, Konga and the rest use to order stuff, just that this time it's for a fastfood outlet and not an online store.

i can do that for you.kindly drop your number or email or contact me instead 08182346055.thanks.
Re: E-commerce App For Fastfood Outlet URGENTLY needed!!! by nairaimporter: 1:05am On Apr 06, 2016
medube:
Hey guys,

Pls contact me for expert android and ios app development at reasonable prices and with product maintenance guaranteed.

(1) (Reply)

••••Constructed Container 4 sale•••• / Why You Need Reliable Partner / Buying On Alibaba Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.