Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Android Phone: The Top Android Phones In Nigeria 2016(updated) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Phone: The Top Android Phones In Nigeria 2016(updated) (1821 Views)

Top 10 Best Android Phones In Nigeria 2016 - Find Out If Yours Is On The List!!! / Best Cheap Android Phones In Nigeria 2016(below ₦30k) / Top 10 Cheap Smartphones In Nigeria 2016 – Below N30k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android Phone: The Top Android Phones In Nigeria 2016(updated) by collinic: 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
The top Android Phones are

Infinix Hot 2 X510

This is the peoples phone(peoples choice), these innovation from infinix is our choice of the best Android Phone with over 3,000 already sold on only Konga. This phone has accumulated a lot o testimonies from the users.

The Infinix Hot 2 runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop has a 1GB Ram and an Internal Memory of 16GB. This phone can accept and External Memory upto 32GB to increase the amount of Storage. A screen of 5.0Inch, Processor of 1.3GHz Quad Core, a Batter of 2200mAH. The Phone has back Camera capacity of 13MP and front 5MP, Supports HotSpot and has 3G. This phone can perform multitask.

See what people who has bought these phone has to say about it.
Currently the Price is #23,200. Buy from Konga.
Gionee Marathon M5 Mini

This phone at last made our top 2 list, hmmm. Initially when this company came to Nigeria I never believe there innovation can compete with Tecno and Infinix because they have already captured Nigerians mind. But, you won't believe how awesome this phone.

This phone has a 2GB Ram(the phone is supper fast, can't hang unnecessarily), an Internal memory of 16GB, a Camera quality of 8MP back and 5MP front. The phone runs on Android 5.1 lollipop with a processor of 1.3GHz.

The Battery capacity of this phone is wonderful 4000mAH(the phone last upto 48 hours on stand by). This phone has been sold over 190 only Konga and people who bought the phone has been happy with the technology see here

Tecno Boom J8

A new innovation from Tecno. This phone just came out why is it among thee top 3(are you wondering?) well,this phone that just came has already sold more than 10 just on Konga.

This phone specifications are awesome, imaging the Tecno Boom J8 has a Ram of 2GB, an internal memory of 16GB with an expandable capacity of upto 128GB Micro SD(if you like to save lots of files this is your phone) with a back Camera of 13MP and front 5MP.

The phone has a non-removeable Battery capacity of 3000mAH that charges as fast as 15 minutes and last 8 hours of call time. The phone has FM Radio.

Gionee Marathon M5

Don't get confused, the first one was Gionee Marathon M5 Mini and its different from this very one. This the M5 and not the Mini hope you get it?

This is a very nice product from Gionee with this phone having a Battery capacity of 6020mAh(fast charging), and also supports 4G lite with a Ram of 2GB and Internal Memory of 16GB.

It runs on Android 5.1 lollipop and have a back Camera of 13MP and front of 5MP, a processor 1.5GHz. See More details here.

Tecno Canno C8

This is one of the most amazing innovation from Tecno which is designed to focus on Photography. The phone has a rear Camera of 13MP and front 5MP. It runs on Android 5.1 lollipop and has a processor of 1,3GHz.

This phone has a battery capacity of 3000mAh(fast charge) the have a good user experience.

Check out phone and get a free Selfie Stick and a 12,000mAH Powerbank worth #3000 when you Buy

Infinix Hot Note 2 x600

Another Nice product from Infinix with over 300 already sold only on Konga, this phone was designed with the customers in mind with long lasting battery capacity and good camera quality.

This Infinix Hot Note has a Battery capacity of 400mAH(15 mins charge and 8 hours of calls), a rear Camera of 13MP and frint 2MP and has a display of 6 Inch.

The phone supports Wi-fi, Hotspot and runs on Android 5.1, a ram of 1GB and 16GB Internal Memory which can accept an expandable memory upto 32GB.

InnJoo Fire Plus

This is the first Innjoo Phone that is making the list, the reassson is because this particular InnJoo product is worth it. here is the specs and the price

Memory: Internal 16GB
Ram: 2GB

Click here for more details

Vsun DNA - Black

This is a new company, I am even seeing this product for the first time, but I believe that there is something very special about this phone that made over 100 persons to buy it just on Konga.

This Vsun phone has a display of 5 Inch,13MP back Camera and 5MP front. An Internal Memory of 16GB and Ram of 2GB, running on Android 4.4Kitkat with a processor of 1.7GHz.
Re: Android Phone: The Top Android Phones In Nigeria 2016(updated) by DY20: 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
Interesting specs really... but i refuse to ditch my Lumia phone.
Re: Android Phone: The Top Android Phones In Nigeria 2016(updated) by fistonati(m): 12:04am On Apr 06, 2016
I agree with the list becus from personal experience Gionee has been perfect. With 5000mAh ba3, super fast performance and OTG services that enables me connect to keyboard, mouse as well as using the phone to charge other phones. Its 5 star ratings for Gionee.

(1) (Reply)

Official Specs Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 / Best Cheapest Smartphones In Nigeria 2017 / Pls Help Me Unlock HUAWEI Mobile Wifi E5573Cs-322

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.