Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Www.eskimi.com – How To Create Eskimi Account & Download App - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Www.eskimi.com – How To Create Eskimi Account & Download App (2431 Views)

Www.2go.com – How To Download 2go Version 6.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Www.eskimi.com – How To Create Eskimi Account & Download App by tvreporter: 5:49am On Apr 06, 2016
I was still in 200 hundred level in DELSU when i first came across the term Eskimi. One of my very good friend was using this amazing social media outlet then. It was very interesting according to him. So some of us decided to make use of it since it was free to download. Whoola, it was one of the best social media outlet i have ever seen. I learnt from it that it could help connect people across borders. It is very interactive and there is a whole lot of fun on eskimi. And it actually did form me. As a result of this, that friend of ours was nicknamed Eskimi.

One of the good thing we all saw about the eskimi was that it does not segregate at all. Whatever device you are using, it doesn't matter which means everyone can enjoy the unique service being offered by eskimi. To this end, i will like to let us no that there is an app for Android and Blackberry while other phones including iPhone, Windows Phone, Nokia Phone can enjoy full accessing by visiting the Eskimi Mobile Site.

My friend Raph, do use his own eskimi app on his desktop or laptop computer, which proves the fact that Eskimi does not care about the device you are using.

According to latest survey on eskimi users around the globe, it has been estimated that over 2 million persons are registered members of Eskimi. Right about now, i will be giving us some basic info into the various features of eskimi that has made it so special and unique.
To see full, story and apply, click >>> www.eskimi.com

(1) (Reply)

Floating In Space: Size Of Asteroids Compared To Newyork And Earth(Video) / LG Optimus LTE Tag Price In Pakistan / Photo: See The Giant Snake Killed By A 5 Year Old Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.