Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Coach Omagbemi Picks 18 As Falcons Fly To Senegal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coach Omagbemi Picks 18 As Falcons Fly To Senegal (409 Views)

"My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi / Florence Omagbemi's Son Dies At Exam Party Initiated By Teacher / Florence Omagbemi The First Woman To Win AWCON As A Player And A Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coach Omagbemi Picks 18 As Falcons Fly To Senegal by flashygists(f): 7:13am On Apr 06, 2016
NFF-Head Coach of the Super Falcons, Florence Omagbemi has picked eighteen players out in camp for the battle against the Terenga Lioness of Senegal slated for Friday, 8th April 2016 in Dakar.

Coach Omagbemi, while speaking after Tuesday’s training session said:

“It is not easy for me to drop anyone for this game. I wish I could go to Dakar with all the players but I cannot. We have to keep working together to achieve our common goal, which is winning. We are going to Senegal to win.”

She told the players who were dropped:
“Not going to Senegal does not mean that you are not part of the team. You may not be part of the team going to Dakar now but you will still have the opportunity of fighting for a place in the team for the return leg next week".

“Keep working hard till we return from Dakar, and support your team mates going to Senegal with prayers for the team to be successful. The team’s success means everyone’s success,” Coach Omagbemi concluded.
More@ flashygists.com

(1) (Reply)

Zidane Appeals For Calm As Real Crash / Iwobi Picks Eagles Over Arsenal / Big Odds Big Win.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.