Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

The Talents Igbo, Housa, Yoruba Has That Can Be Used To Move Nigeria Forward. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Talents Igbo, Housa, Yoruba Has That Can Be Used To Move Nigeria Forward. (648 Views)

Is It Possible To Build A Business On Your Talents? / UPDATE: Your UBA Card Can Be Used On Any Site & Anywhere / See The Number Of Locks Used To Lock A Shop. Hillarious!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Talents Igbo, Housa, Yoruba Has That Can Be Used To Move Nigeria Forward. by chudy144(m): 10:51am On Apr 06, 2016
Hi Fellow Nlanders,
Pls I will like us to discus the relevant Talents you think each of this tribes has and you think if put in place or allow to function in that capacity, that our Great nation will move forward.

Pls leave sentiments out of this..
(Pls Do not call anyone name here)

Let's all come together let's discuss.

The Igbo I know they are Good at Business.
The Hausa I know they are also good with commercial farming.
Yoruba i know they are Good with dministration

This are just my own surgestions might be wrong even very wrong.

You can state yours below.
Re: The Talents Igbo, Housa, Yoruba Has That Can Be Used To Move Nigeria Forward. by chudy144(m): 10:52am On Apr 06, 2016

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Is At It Again! / The Best Time To Export Food Items Is Now; How To Source For Foreign Buyers / Take Advantage Of This Great Opportunity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.